Biggest problem of 2008 according to Barrack Obama

Too funny I seem to recall the day after he took office people were saying why hasn't the economy been fixed yet...:lol:

Smartest President ever, stopped the rise of the oceans.
Is there anything he can't do?

Obama walked into a load of shit coming into office , as well as a congress that did all they could to make him look bad and not work with him. I feel that in spite of all that he has done most of what he said he would do.

Too funny I seem to recall the day after he took office people were saying why hasn't the economy been fixed yet...:lol:

Obama walked into a load of shit coming into office , as well as a congress that did all they could to make him look bad and not work with him. I feel that in spite of all that he has done most of what he said he would do.

Obama walked into a load of shit coming into office , as well as a congress that did all they could to make him look bad and not work with him.

Well, when he came into office he had 59 Senators and 257 Congressmen.
And when Republicans complained about the "stimulus" package, he told them, "I won"
Smartest President ever still whining about Congress?

Obama walked into a load of shit coming into office , as well as a congress that did all they could to make him look bad and not work with him.

And when Republicans complained about the "stimulus" package, he told them, "I won"

Well yes, but he was looking into a 2nd term then. Now he could care less if he pisses people off...

Well yes, but he was looking into a 2nd term then. Now he could care less if he pisses people off...

He pissed people off since day one.
Made it harder for him to ask for cooperation later.
Not that he ever did.

Not that he ever did.

He was working his ass off to get America from crumbling to the ground, big mess. and Obamacare which I am sure that you hate..lol

Not that he ever did.

He was working his ass off to get America from crumbling to the ground, big mess. and Obamacare which I am sure that you hate..lol

And for the last 5 years, non-stop whining.
Yeah, Obamacare should be repealed.

Why are libtards so stupid?

Obama brought us lower gas prices!!! YaY! That great! or was it?

What the bastard did was to cause massive unemployment in the oilfields and make the United States much more dependent on Saudi oil.

What the bastard did was to cause massive unemployment in the oilfields and make the United States much more dependent on Saudi oil.

Obama brought us lower gas prices!!!

No, he didn't.

Obama brought us lower gas prices!!!

No, he didn't.

According to liberals he did,so he needs to take credit for all the job losses.

What he brought was unemployment and more dependence on foreign oil.

obama3a.jpg

Forum List

Back