Biggest Political Payback of all Time

code1211

Apr 8, 2009
In what will become the biggest political payback of all time, there is a bill being drafted that will tax the health care befits of all Americans EXCEPT those in UNIONS.

When I heard this, after the stream of profanity ran from my lips, it left me in astonished silence. This crowd in Washington is so prone to graft that it is writing it into law. This is utterly amazing.

When graft, paybacks, bribes and earmarks are written into law, there is a cancer in the country.

First the unions commit millions of dollars and votes to Obama. Second, Obama pays the unions billions of taxpayer dollars to pull their corrupt asses out of hock. Third, the legalization of voter intimidation in union elections is approved and pushed by this administration. Now, if you are not in a union and do get health benefits, you are liable to give up $450.00 each year in taxes. If you are in a union, you are exempt from this.

It's Nazi Germany and anyone who is not for Obama is a Jew.

In the mean time, Obama sucks up to the Supreme Leader while he is turning the streets of Tehran red with blood of freedom seekers and the American populace is bled white by an ever tightening government grip on the throat of freedom here in the USA. Just to put this into perspective, if Obama was in charge of a different country in 1967, he'd be sucking up to George Wallace.

This is getting more and more scary every day. I wonder how many trillions the UAW will continue to get after the sale of the junk they are making falls to zero and Obama guarentees the job of every Auto worker...

Elections have consequences. Libs know this and have been stacking the media deck with trump cards. So Obama can get away with this crap because there is no real watchdog.

And anyone DARES to even ask a simple question, like Joe the Plumber, gets crushed.

Last edited:
Elections have consequences. Libs know this and have been stacking the media deck with trump cards. So Obama can get away with this crap because there is no real watchdog.

And anyone DARES to even ask a simple question, like Joe the Plumber, gets crushed.
you got that right

New Topics

Forum List

Back