Biggest lie said or done in the Army?

"There is no such thing as hazing in the Army ... It will not be tolerated" ... Yeah, whatever ... I wonder what Army that fucker was in.

There were 4 that went to the hospital in our platoon from the joy of not being squared away......And fighting was not allowed, as long as someone could see what you were doing, according to the drill..

There were 4 that went to the hospital in our platoon from the joy of not being squared away......And fighting was not allowed, as long as someone could see what you were doing, according to the drill..

"The joy of not being squared away"... That is a wonder description.
Fighting wasn't really a problem in our unit ... Nothing you couldn't fix in the "pit".

Permanent Party assignment could lead to some interesting encounters though ... Just depended on the traditions of the unit you were assigned to.

Hi all,
I just read this: Army officers routinely lie and deceive study finds - CNNPolitics.com
"Yeah we'll have a 3 day once we get back from the field" "Today should be an easy day, get off around 15:00" "Once we sweep the motor pool we're done for the day". You get the point.

What's the biggest lie you've heard said or done in the Army?

"Blood makes the grass grow."

Shouldn't come as a huge galloping shock that military personnel routinely lie when Sun Tzu (who all military officers would have studied) said, "All warfare is based upon deception."

Blanket parties occurred in our BCT. One kid went over the fence because of it.

I remember getting to boot camp and hearing the term "Field Day" thrown about.

I thought to myself, "maybe this won't be so bad after all."

"You are not getting out this door until you give me your serial number troop ... "

I remember my first time in the gas chamber.
I was first in line ... First one in, last one out.
The instructor was set firm on following protocol and having me give my serial number (what they did to make sure you had actually breathed while in the chamber).

I was trooping up, but had inhaled more than my share of C2 by then and couldn't cough out more than 5 numbers without having to start over.
Finally the instructor snatched his mask off and got in my face ... It wasn't long before he said ... "Get the fuck out of here before we both pass out".

I never knew the human body could hold so much snot.

"You are not getting out this door until you give me your serial number troop ... "

I remember my first time in the gas chamber.
I was first in line ... First one in, last one out.
The instructor was set firm on following protocol and having me give my serial number (what they did to make sure you had actually breathed while in the chamber).

I was trooping up, but had inhaled more than my share of C2 by then and couldn't cough out more than 5 numbers without having to start over.
Finally the instructor snatched his mask off and got in my face ... It wasn't long before he said ... "Get the fuck out of here before we both pass out".

I never knew the human body could hold so much snot.

Ahhhh..... memories.

Forum List

Back