Biggest... Jackass... Ever.

Vast LWC

<-Mohammed
Aug 4, 2009
New York
Rush Limbaugh's "brilliant" exposure of the hollywood/Democrat connection:

Rush Limbaugh On 'Dark Knight' -- Says Evil Bane An Obama Campaign Trick

Yes, Rush has done it again!

This time he's trying to convince his listeners that the character "Bane" in the movie "The Dark Knight Rises" was actually included in he movie because Mitt Romney was formerly the head of Bain Capital.

Never mind the fact that the movie's script was written long before Mittens won the nomination.

Never mind the fact that Bane is a recurring character in the Dark Knight comic book series.

Never mind that Bane was a character in the first series of "Batman" movies.

No, it's clear that Bane was obviously put in place as part of a grand plot to make Mitt Romney look bad.

What a jackass.

Well done Rush, well done. Fucking moron.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

• Banned
Wow, looks like Rush's comment was so fucking dumb, and his popularity has been decimated so much, that that no-one wanted to even comment on this.

Good.

I'll comment. Liberal blogs were on it first. And then the Democrats.

Would you like some ketchup to eat with the crow? And who's the biggest jack ass ever? :lol:

"Bane" is the terrorist in the new movie who drives the caped crusader out of semi-retirement in the final Batman movie. Democrats, who believe they have Romney on the ropes over the president's assault on his leadership at Bain Capital, said the comparisons are too rich to ignore.

"It has been observed that movies can reflect the national mood," said Democratic advisor and former Clinton aide Christopher Lehane. "Whether it is spelled Bain and being put out by the Obama campaign or Bane and being out by Hollywood, the narratives are similar: a highly intelligent villain with offshore interests and a past both are seeking to cover up who had a powerful father and is set on pillaging society," he added.

As the Friday release date has neared, liberal blogs were the first to connect Batman's toughest foe with Romney's firm. But now even some conservatives, concerned Romney isn't fighting the Bain attacks hard enough, see a similarity in the epic DC Comics fight and the political campaign.

Romney's new foe: Batman's 'Bane' | WashingtonExaminer.com

So Rush responds to liberals making stupid claims about Bane and Bain, and somehow he is the idiot.

I swear you people either need to actually listen to what Rush says or stop lying through your teeth.

Here ya go.

Batman writer decries Dems using Bane against Romney, as &#8216;ridiculous'

Comic book writer Chuck Dixon created the character of Bane with Graham Nolan in the early 90's and Dixon's reaction to the news above, according to his message board on his website Dixonverse.net, was "I saw it on FB like two hours ago. Ridiculous. T

Link here:

Batman writer decries Dems using Bane against Romney, as

I wonder if the OP will admit that Rush (the big fat blowhard that he is) was not the first to make this dumb ass association, and that Democrats did it first.

Of course, that's just different.

Nah. the biggest arrogant Jack ass goes to OBAMA

Rush Limbaugh's "brilliant" exposure of the hollywood/Democrat connection:

Rush Limbaugh On 'Dark Knight' -- Says Evil Bane An Obama Campaign Trick

Yes, Rush has done it again!

This time he's trying to convince his listeners that the character "Bane" in the movie "The Dark Knight Rises" was actually included in he movie because Mitt Romney was formerly the head of Bain Capital.

Never mind the fact that the movie's script was written long before Mittens won the nomination.

Never mind the fact that Bane is a recurring character in the Dark Knight comic book series.

Never mind that Bane was a character in the first series of "Batman" movies.

No, it's clear that Bane was obviously put in place as part of a grand plot to make Mitt Romney look bad.

What a jackass.

Well done Rush, well done. Fucking moron.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

I'll comment. Liberal blogs were on it first. And then the Democrats.

Would you like some ketchup to eat with the crow? And who's the biggest jack ass ever? :lol:

"Bane" is the terrorist in the new movie who drives the caped crusader out of semi-retirement in the final Batman movie. Democrats, who believe they have Romney on the ropes over the president's assault on his leadership at Bain Capital, said the comparisons are too rich to ignore.

"It has been observed that movies can reflect the national mood," said Democratic advisor and former Clinton aide Christopher Lehane. "Whether it is spelled Bain and being put out by the Obama campaign or Bane and being out by Hollywood, the narratives are similar: a highly intelligent villain with offshore interests and a past both are seeking to cover up who had a powerful father and is set on pillaging society," he added.

As the Friday release date has neared, liberal blogs were the first to connect Batman's toughest foe with Romney's firm. But now even some conservatives, concerned Romney isn't fighting the Bain attacks hard enough, see a similarity in the epic DC Comics fight and the political campaign.

Romney's new foe: Batman's 'Bane' | WashingtonExaminer.com

To answer the jackass question: Chris Lehane stands out as my first thought. But then, I also have to ask where Washington Examiner came by that quote...

You gotta love how it gets played as some "Big Time Washington Democrat" making a statement about art imitating life. But just who is Chris Lehane, anyway, and why would HIS thoughts make it into the news in the first place?

I wonder if the OP will admit that Rush (the big fat blowhard that he is) was not the first to make this dumb ass association, and that Democrats did it first.

You're a fucking idiot. Bain and Bane are homonyms, you pathetic loser. You might as well cry like a little girl, whose tea party with imaginary friends, was usurped by assholes who want to replace imaginary friends with idiots.

You do know that the Batman villain, Bane, was introduced in 1993. Is Rush telling you what to think, while on synthetic opiates, again?

Last edited:
Here ya go.

Batman writer decries Dems using Bane against Romney, as ‘ridiculous'

Comic book writer Chuck Dixon created the character of Bane with Graham Nolan in the early 90's and Dixon's reaction to the news above, according to his message board on his website Dixonverse.net, was "I saw it on FB like two hours ago. Ridiculous. T

Link here:

Batman writer decries Dems using Bane against Romney, as

maybe you should have followed the link to his screen shot:

http://media.washtimes.com/media/image/2012/07/16/screen-shot-2012-07-16-at-95555-pm.png

screen-shot-2012-07-16-at-95555-pm.png

And chuck answers the question posed above, in (as it addresses some of the comments in this thread) this bit of synchronous irony:

Back during Knightquest, Graham and I had a recurring character, Simpson Flanders, a psychologist at Arkham who'd written a book claiming that all the crazies that Batman fights are just misunderstood. In three succeeding stories he appears on a Larry King and Sally Jesse Raphael type talk show to promote his book. Both hosts take his proposition seriously. Finally, he appears on the Link Rambeau show and Link mocks the shrink and calls his proposition hogwash.

Someone on Rush's staff told him about it and he dismissed it as a liberal attack on him without looking at the context.

:clap2:
:lol:

You're missing the point. While the association is there, Rush was implying premeditation.

Bane and tax returns.

Gotta be the best the Barry supporters can come up with.

LOl Bullshit deflections 101

The DITTOHEADS will buy his narrative, though.

One thing Rush counts on is the stupidity of his audience.

You're a fucking idiot. Bain and Bane are homonyms, you pathetic loser. You might as well cry like a little girl, whose tea party with imaginary friends, was usurped by assholes who want to replace imaginary friends with idiots.

You do know that the Batman villain, Bane, was introduced in 1993. Is Rush telling you what to think, while on synthetic opiates, again?

Ol' Porky's never been the same.....since his T.V. "career" went FAT-ASS UP!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNK4byQkn7w]A Bully Gets Bullied - YouTube[/ame]

529.gif
529.gif
529.gif
528.gif

The DITTOHEADS will buy his narrative, though.

One thing Rush counts on is the stupidity of his audience.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35CLNIAAEik&feature=related]RUSH LIMBAUGH THE PHONY SOLDER - YouTube[/ame]​

Forum List

Back