Who is more insecure?

• Neg rep whiner

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Pos rep thanker

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • hmmmm?

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
Which do you think shows more insecurity.

Whining on the board about neg rep.

Thanking someone on the board for pos rep.

I'm going with the latter. Whining about neg rep takes a little bit of nerve as the whiner knows everyone is going to let him or her have it.

Thanking someone for pos rep on a regular basis, or just acknowledging receiving it, smacks of a deep insecurity and the wish to appear cool.

What say you?

I have never equated polite manners with insecurity.

she's talking about the habit of some to thank people publicly when they're repped. they do it to let everyone know they've been repped and how wonderful they think they are.

but... when it comes to what's worse, people who whine and cry when they're negged and rant and rave that it stifles their right to free speech are pretty pathetic.

someone who equates getting neg repped with getting gang raped is particularly a low life.

Which do you think shows more insecurity.

Whining on the board about neg rep.

Thanking someone on the board for pos rep.

I'm going with the latter. Whining about neg rep takes a little bit of nerve as the whiner knows everyone is going to let him or her have it.

Thanking someone for pos rep on a regular basis, or just acknowledging receiving it, smacks of a deep insecurity and the wish to appear cool.

What say you?

I have never equated polite manners with insecurity.

she's talking about the habit of some to thank people publicly when they're repped. they do it to let everyone know they've been repped and how wonderful they think they are.

but... when it comes to what's worse, people who whine and cry when they're negged and rant and rave that it stifles their right to free speech are pretty pathetic.

someone who equates getting neg repped with getting gang raped is particularly a low life.

Ah. I missed that. I agree with you.

Forum List

Back