Big10 football sucks! OSU and the 11 dwarfs

The SEC is over-rated.

Some of the SEC teams are and some aren't. What I find amusing is the people who laugh when a few teams in a conference lose, but the conference is still represented as well or better than theirs.

They're a good conference on par but not better than the Big 10, Pac 12 or ACC. Sorry.

On a given year, any conference can have great teams. Over the last decade or so, the SEC has consistently outperformed the other conferences.

The Big 10, Pac 12 and ACC each have a couple of teams (maybe 3 on a good year) that will do well. And not much else.

The conference that you claim is "over-rated" will have that, at least.

The SEC is over-rated.

Some of the SEC teams are and some aren't. What I find amusing is the people who laugh when a few teams in a conference lose, but the conference is still represented as well or better than theirs.

They're a good conference on par but not better than the Big 10, Pac 12 or ACC. Sorry.

On a given year, any conference can have great teams. Over the last decade or so, the SEC has consistently outperformed the other conferences.

The Big 10, Pac 12 and ACC each have a couple of teams (maybe 3 on a good year) that will do well. And not much else.

I like the SEC, they play some great football and have excellent rivalries. They had a great run from 2006-2012 winning 7 BCS championships. But I don't think they are better (or worse) than the conferences I mentioned.

The SEC is over-rated.

I like the SEC, they play some great football and have excellent rivalries. They had a great run from 2006-2012 winning 7 BCS championships. But I don't think they are better (or worse) than the conferences I mentioned.

Ok.

I guess you can fall back on trash talk when you don't have anything else. I hope your favorite team does well this year.

I guess you can fall back on trash talk when you don't have anything else. I hope your favorite team does well this year.

As I said before, what part of my postings were unwarranted? I saw several that denigrated SEC teams, but apparently those are warranted?

Any college football fans here? Anyone notice the Big10 still sucks? Ohio State is legit. Urban is loading up on Southern recruits like McMillian and Bosa like he did at Florida. Made the difference.

Other than that....the league sucks. Bunch of goofy Northern fans too.

A good saying :if you want an education go to a college in the north, if you want to play sports go to a goober "skool" in the souf'

Any college football fans here? Anyone notice the Big10 still sucks? Ohio State is legit. Urban is loading up on Southern recruits like McMillian and Bosa like he did at Florida. Made the difference.

A good saying :if you want an education go to a college in the north, if you want to play sports go to a goober "skool" in the souf'

Yeah, its a cute saying. It is inaccurate, but cute.

How about them Spartans!!!

Total domination of OSU, though the score did not reflect it. Controlled the game from start to finish.

How about them Spartans!!!

Total domination of OSU, though the score did not reflect it. Controlled the game from start to finish.

Next week when Nebraska beats Iowa, they will have beaten the two participants in the Big Ten Championship Game!

Huskers in the Rose Bowl then?

Unstop whining from Columbus. :lol:

Nice to be controlling our own destiny with a MSU win against Penn State.

Forum List

Back