Big Trouble in China?

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
They're seller for the first time in decades

Chinese Firms Dump $40 Billion In Global Assets, Turn Net Seller For First Time In Decades

They're sending Government people into businesses because looking "to boost the local manufacturing industry"

China to send state officials to 100 private firms including Alibaba

You could say that Trump's stance is having an effect and it will only get exponentially harder if China has to cut a deal in Trump's second term. The ChiComs must be looking to put a billion into the US election to elect a democrat

The final nail in china's coffin was Walmart and other big retailers reducing their orders by some 23% for the Christmas season while increasing their orders from American manufacturing companies. That happened just three months ago. The impact is just now hitting home and they have no recourse but to make a deal or perish.

The Chinese are playing a game of chicken hoping desperately that Trump will lose the election and their worst nightmare will end and the demodummies will put them back in dreamland at our expense. I think all they're doing is making their situation and their nightmare worse.
I'm not looking for any kind of trade deal with China till after the election and if we have any brains at all, Trump will win and will hand China their asses in the trade war.
I remember when China was a complete non entity in world trade and it was not that long ago. Nixon, a republican thawed them out and another republican can stick them back into the deep freeze if they won't play pretty. If we lived without them before then we can do without them again.

New Topics

Forum List

Back