Trump Big time Trump screw up

and the judge that found Arpaio Guilty was a 'clinton' pick and a pwick Mamooth ,

Hopefully you have some minimal understanding of why he was found guilty. He stopped anyone Mexican (regardless of citizenship) in hopes of finding someone here illegally.

LOL! anyone from Mexico or South America roaming the streets. Not "Mexicans". When 95% of your illegals look like 25 year old (dope running) Jose Velazques........I am not sending officers up to DelWebb and pulling Grannies out of wheelchair. I am going to use my resources on the problem, not DemWitted PC horsehockey.

Common Sense. If it was truly common, there would be less inefficiency.

With his great, well thought out move to pardon Arapio, Trump has not only guaranteed that Arizona will now vote Democrat forever, he has exposed, again, his true self.

He claims to be a "law & order, strict Constitution President," But, you can now interpret that to mean, that like Republicans, he supports only the laws and parts of the Constitution that he agrees with. Period. Bigly.

Way to go big guy! You just handed Arizona to the Democrats on a silver platter.

Lol, bull shit. Last November, did anyone vote for Trump that hated Joe Arpaio? Highly unlikely. This pardon will change nothing and won't even be remembered next election. The only people who are upset are the butthurt Hillary voters.
Interestingly....I did not vote for HillBill, my butt feels fine, and I do not like the fact my President just thumbed his nose at the law of my country and in a way its founding documents. Of course I also seriously dislike the man for multiple reasons beyond this.
He actually makes me wish I HAD voted for Hillary, which is something I never thought I would even think.

With his great, well thought out move to pardon Arapio, Trump has not only guaranteed that Arizona will now vote Democrat forever, he has exposed, again, his true self.

He claims to be a "law & order, strict Constitution President," But, you can now interpret that to mean, that like Republicans, he supports only the laws and parts of the Constitution that he agrees with. Period. Bigly.

Way to go big guy! You just handed Arizona to the Democrats on a silver platter.

You're dreaming if you think Arizonans are going to vote for more people who will look the other way while the state is invaded by illegals. Arizona has had just about enough.
You're dreaming if you think Arizonans are going to vote for more people who will look the other way while the state is invaded by illegals. Arizona has had just about enough.

It'll be interesting to see what Trump does regarding the sovereign nation of Tohono O'odham that sits "between the U.S. and Mexico" and "in" the U.S.

There are actually several sovereign nations inside the overall land area commonly understood to be the U.S. Generally, one doesn't have much need to remark upon them, but in building a wall to separate the U.S. from Mexico, Trump's Administration does need to deal with the fact that Tohono O'odham is a sovereign nation and the U.S. has guaranteed free travel across the border for TO people. but I don't know much more about their legal status vis a vis the U.S.

Note: I don't want to discuss TO. Your post merely reminded me of them/it.

Other info:

Last edited:

What law did Arpaio break?

He was found guilty of civil rights abuses in a court of law. You know that thingy that deals with the stuff he supposedly upholds?

Since when do illegal alien criminals qualify for U.S. civil rights? Why are they even allowed to drive?

Good point. Why does the left want to extend constitutional rights to non-citizens?

Arizona may have understandable frustrations with the problems caused by illegal immigration while that process continues, but the state may not pursue policies that undermine federal law.
-- Anthony Kennedy, SCOTUS majority decision, Arizona et al v. United States

He claims to be a "law & order, strict Constitution President," But, you can now interpret that to mean, that like Republicans, he supports only the laws and parts of the Constitution that he agrees with.

Hmmmm ... (Billy strokes his chin.)

What portion of the Constitution has he offended regarding Arpaio?

Trump carried the historically Republican state by a razor thin margin, something like 3.5% Romney carried it by 12%. Handwriting's on the big beautiful wall.

He was found guilty of civil rights abuses in a court of law.

Abject nonsense. He was convicted of misdemeanor contempt of court for refusing to obey an order from a Federal Court to desist racial profiling, even though such racial profiling has been found Constitutional by the Supreme Court in at least three cases. The lower court had no business issuing the order.

He was convicted by the same court that issued the initial order.

here you go , Trump pardons an American Patriot while mrobama pardons a bomb throwing Terrorist Mamooth . --- President Obama’s Pardon for Oscar Lopez Rivera Trades a Terrorist for Votes ---

Obama never attacked the rule of law. He never pre-emptively stopped a prosecution. You're just making stories up, to excuse your own attack on democracy.

You are advocating that the president be able to simply nullify any law he doesn't like. You are advocating for a one-party dictatorship. That makes you a lousy American and a lousy human being. Anyone supporting this pardon is a lousy American and lousy human being.

What prosecution was stopped in this case? Be clear.

Lol, bull shit. Last November, did anyone vote for Trump that hated Joe Arpaio? Highly unlikely. This pardon will change nothing and won't even be remembered next election. The only people who are upset are the butthurt Hillary voters.
Interestingly....I did not vote for HillBill, my butt feels fine, and I do not like the fact my President just thumbed his nose at the law of my country and in a way its founding documents. Of course I also seriously dislike the man for multiple reasons beyond this.
He actually makes me wish I HAD voted for Hillary, which is something I never thought I would even think.

What law did he thumb his nose at? What country are you from?

here you go , Trump pardons an American Patriot while mrobama pardons a bomb throwing Terrorist Mamooth . --- President Obama’s Pardon for Oscar Lopez Rivera Trades a Terrorist for Votes ---

Obama never attacked the rule of law. He never pre-emptively stopped a prosecution. You're just making stories up, to excuse your own attack on democracy.

You are advocating that the president be able simply nullify any law he doesn't like. You are advocating for a one-party dictatorship. That makes you a lousy American and a lousy human being. Anyone supporting this pardon is a lousy American and lousy human being.
---------------------------------------------- plus mrobama put hundreds of criminals back on USA streets and neighborhoods and like i said , mrobama personally pardoned a bomb throwing terrorist named 'oscar lopez' Mamooth .
Again, you fail to recognize Trump is President. We are talking about him and not President Obama. You seem to be saying that Trump is ok copying Obama? Boy, I wish he would. We would all be much better off!

You are advocating that the president be able to simply nullify any law he doesn't like. You are advocating for a one-party dictatorship. That makes you a lousy American and a lousy human being. Anyone supporting this pardon is a lousy American and lousy human being.

GFY. You're a leftist Commie shill POS.

Turd.

Let me know if you ever post anything meaningful.

You're a lousy excuse for a human being.

By pardoning a man convicted in court he tells the court it wasted its time.

The court should not have proceeded as it chose to do. Time is irrelevant.

So, again. What law - be specific - did he thumb his nose at?

And yet, it's a power given to the President in the Constitution.
Do you feel the Founders didn't understand what a pardon was?

---------------------------------- yeah , i like when YOU lefties are pizzed off Tecoyah .

Last edited:

He was found guilty of civil rights abuses in a court of law. You know that thingy that deals with the stuff he supposedly upholds?

Since when do illegal alien criminals qualify for U.S. civil rights? Why are they even allowed to drive?

Seriously?

Since always. Every hear of the US Constitution? Its free on line to a couple of bucks at Amazon. Here's a novel idea -- Read it.

As for driving, you really want to tell us that only licensed drivers get behind the wheel?

WTF is wrong with you people??

And, if you RWNJs took just a moment to think it through, you would realize that issuing driver's licenses to undocumented would show us where they are.

DUH.

THIS is why I no longer post here very much. The GD dumb RWNJs, always ready to whine about what they don't know anything about.

Forum List

Back