Big Sis: White Middle Class Most Likely Terrorists

America's domestic terrorists are not attacking Islam

There's a feeling among the New MultiRacial Hegemony that the white race is by and large just standing in the way of a feminist, pro-gay, any-religion-but-Christian multicultural, bilingual paradise. Getting rid of them -- or simply pressing them into subservience -- is an important goal. I guess that's what I wish the "white guys at the corner store" I hear talking understood... most of the get that affirmative action is bullshit, Obama's preacher is a nut, etc. What they don't seem to get is that they are marked for death by the regime. They think that as long as they can keep their guns, it'll all be OK. But it's not guns they want to ban, fellas. It's your white ass.

InfoWars is cool and all, but talking about "culture" and "values" and "rights" and "freedoms" is just a bunch of abstraction. What's going on right now is a low-impact race war. Whites need to name it and claim it. They need to get used to saying and thinking in terms of "we whites", not "we Americans". America has been taken from you. Look at that DHS video. Do you need more proof that the owners and operators of the government machinery are not exactly on YOUR side?

Last edited:
Not surprising in the least.

Was only inevitable, when we already have an ONDCP that has been encouraging kids to rat out their parents for years now.

Which is a slight improvement from the left wing's previous strategy of telling kids to 'go home and kill your parents'.

Comments on those white terrorists now?

(Damn you look like a fool again.)

Forum List

Back