Big Sis admits under oath that she knew about fast and the furious

Because none of the question have suggested that obama was connected. Nor has Issa called anyone from the white house.

Disagree its just respect for the office of president regardless of the person that occupies it.

When the person who holds the office doesn't respect the office the person also deserves no respect. You respect the person not the office.

Really? Because in the Navy, even if the Skipper was a total prick (and I've served under one or two), as a military person, even if we didn't respect the person, we DID have to respect their rank.

You sure you were in the military?

Here ya go:

fast-and-furious-bumper-sticker-drug-cartels-kill-people-political-cartoon.jpg

Disagree its just respect for the office of president regardless of the person that occupies it.

When the person who holds the office doesn't respect the office the person also deserves no respect. You respect the person not the office.

Really? Because in the Navy, even if the Skipper was a total prick (and I've served under one or two), as a military person, even if we didn't respect the person, we DID have to respect their rank.

officers aren't elected nor do they hold office try the fuck again.

I respect the office, but I'd piss on obama's shoes before I'd shake his hand.

People make the mistake of saying they respect the office not the person. You respect the person unless that person does not deserve respect.

People make the mistake of saying they respect the office not the person. You respect the person unless that person does not deserve respect.
I can find no reason to respect President obama.

I can find no reason to respect President obama.

Exactly now do you get my point? The office deserves nothing it's the person who deserves respect, now if they show they don't deserve respect then they get none. Fuck the office.

I had a CO that we called Colonel Court Martial. (behind his back) All he had on his desk was a copy of the UCMJ. But, when he called me or anyone else into his office, you can bet the back was straight and a class A salute was presented.

Forum List

Back