Big Sis admits under oath that she knew about fast and the furious

Still.....................the question persists...........................

Why did Issa say that there was no connection to the Obama presidency that he could find?

Why did Issa say that there was no connection to the Obama presidency that he could find?

Quick question...........................

Why did Issa say that there was no connection to Obama this afternoon?

Because none of the question have suggested that obama was connected. Nor has Issa called anyone from the white house.

You just can't make this shit up. Big Sis Janet Napolitano under oath said she had learned about fast and the furious after the death of Brain Terry. Meaning according to her and holders testimony She knew about it before holder did. Which holder under oath said he had just learned about fast and the furious a few weeks ago.
Terry was kill Dec. 2010 Holders saying in his last testimony it was just a few weeks ago

Daryl Issa vs Big Sis on Fast and Furious - YouTube

Thought she came across great. Thought Issa likes the sound of his own voice and is not interested in anything but pushing his agenda...

I don't know grump she look so pissed in a protion of that question she could have kicked both my ass and your ass at the same time. :badgrin:

So, what do YOU think she did for those three months?

I'm having a hard time figuring that out.

Probably plenty of stuff. How many operations are going at once? As she said, she was more interested in who killed Terry. And why wouldn't she be.

But what I find objectionable most about Issa is that he won't let her answer the question properly. You and I, and anybody with any sense of intelligence, knows that a simple 'yes' or 'no' doesn't suffice. All it will get him is a cheap political point. He tried to do the same with Issa...

I won't even go into the fact he actually spends the first three minutes making a statement, not asking a question (thus me saying he likes the sound of his own voice)...
With respect to Issa, his questioning methodology is no different than any other congress critter who has been part of a congressional panel questioning witnesses. That's what they ALL do. ANYONE who is subpoenaed to testify to Congress should expect that. That's how they do it.

And, the witnesses' answers are also expected in writing. Congresscritters dream for this stuff in an election year. Otherwise, most of the fact-finding can be done in writing.

So, any [R] or any [D] would have the same methodology.

As to what JN was doing during those three months, are you not wondering why she felt no need to inform Holder? And, when an agent is killed in the line of duty - irrespective of whether that death happened as a result of the start-up of a previously failed operation or not - I have to suspend disbelief that that item is not at the top of all involved agencies' list of agenda items for the weekly briefings.

Her testimony has contradicted what holder has testified to. In December at the time of Terry's death she said she knew it was guns from operation fast and the furious that killed Terry.

Not one email in the documents were holders

Issa Throws Down and Owns Holder Over Fast and Furious Emails Dec 8th 2011 - YouTube

That's what is missing

Anyone get a chance to see why Issa is requesting more documents that holder and obama has on Fast and the furious? None of the documents, records emails or notes holder submitted were his. not one piece of paper in that little box, and Issa said the gun dealer involved was more forth coming with documents than the DOJ was. 4 boxes too holders one box.

Probably plenty of stuff. How many operations are going at once? As she said, she was more interested in who killed Terry. And why wouldn't she be.

But what I find objectionable most about Issa is that he won't let her answer the question properly. You and I, and anybody with any sense of intelligence, knows that a simple 'yes' or 'no' doesn't suffice. All it will get him is a cheap political point. He tried to do the same with Issa...

I won't even go into the fact he actually spends the first three minutes making a statement, not asking a question (thus me saying he likes the sound of his own voice)...
With respect to Issa, his questioning methodology is no different than any other congress critter who has been part of a congressional panel questioning witnesses. That's what they ALL do. ANYONE who is subpoenaed to testify to Congress should expect that. That's how they do it.

And, the witnesses' answers are also expected in writing. Congresscritters dream for this stuff in an election year. Otherwise, most of the fact-finding can be done in writing.

As to what JN was doing during those three months, are you not wondering why she felt no need to inform Holder? And, when an agent is killed in the line of duty - irrespective of whether that death happened as a result of the start-up of a previously failed operation or not - I have to suspend disbelief that that item is not at the top of all involved agencies' list of agenda items for the weekly briefings.

Her testimony has contradicted what holder has testified to. In December at the time of Terry's death she said she knew it was guns from operation fast and the furious that killed Terry.
Yup. Both testimonies cannot be true.

What sort of moron doesn't listen to the testimony of others (and most aren't given that opportunity, yet she certainly was) before testifying herself?

Because none of the question have suggested that obama was connected. Nor has Issa called anyone from the white house.

Disagree its just respect for the office of president regardless of the person that occupies it.

Yup. Both testimonies cannot be true.

What sort of moron doesn't listen to the testimony of others (and most aren't given that opportunity, yet she certainly was) before testifying herself?

She was obama's choice :eusa_whistle::badgrin:

Disagree its just respect for the office of president regardless of the person that occupies it.

When the person who holds the office doesn't respect the office the person also deserves no respect. You respect the person not the office.

Well you wont get an argument from me I just replied to why Issac responded politically lol hell I'd love to see Holder hang and tell on Obama but in reality our litigious society even protects the biggest traitor in American history imo.

CaféAuLait;5515399 said:
She knew about it when it happen I'm sitting here and saying WTF wake up America.

Did you see her squirming in her seat when she got caught in the lie? I will have to find the time stamp.

I found this which spells out what Issa was getting at:

In earlier questioning, Napolitano said she had held off inquiring into the relation between the controversial Fast and Furious operation and Agent Brian Terry's death because that matter is the subject of a Inspector General investigation at the Justice Department.

However, Issa noted that Terry was killed on Dec. 14 and the IG probe was requested by Attorney General Eric Holder in February, leaving what Issa said was "three months" (somewhat less, it would seem) for her to explore the matter before the internal DOJ probe was opened into the operation which allegedly allowed more than 1000 guns to flow unimpeded to Mexican drug cartels.

Darrell Issa: Janet Napolitano slow on Fast & Furious - Josh Gerstein - POLITICO.com

The more and more I watch this unfold the more I see bigger things and a major cover up.

I thought it was a cover up the minute Barry invoked EP.

EP is supposed to be used pertaining to national security.

No national security issues in FF. Just somebodies big assed fuck up that cost the life of a Border Patrol Agent and god knows how many Mexican nationals. All without the knowledge of the Mexican Govt. Stupidity at its best.

Barry and the boys are covering for somebody. Holder for sure and who knows who else.

Issa slams Obama over Fast and Furious executive privilege - CNN.com

House Oversight Committee Chairman Rep. Darrell Issa made the remarks in a letter to the president dated Monday, as the House gets ready to vote this week on a contempt resolution against Attorney General Eric Holder.
The committee recommended the vote after Holder refused to hand over all of the requested documents in its investigation of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives' controversial sting.

You just can't make this shit up. Big Sis Janet Napolitano under oath said she had learned about fast and the furious after the death of Brain Terry. Meaning according to her and holders testimony She knew about it before holder did. Which holder under oath said he had just learned about fast and the furious a few weeks ago.
Terry was kill Dec. 2010 Holders saying in his last testimony it was just a few weeks ago

Daryl Issa vs Big Sis on Fast and Furious - YouTube

Thought she came across great. Thought Issa likes the sound of his own voice and is not interested in anything but pushing his agenda...
hen your thinking is screwed up like a typical libtard. Her and obamaturd and holder are thugs in power.

Issa: No evidence so far that White House officials were involved in gun operation cover-up
WASHINGTON (Associated Press) --

Congress doesn't have any evidence so far of a White House cover-up involving a botched gun-tracking operation, a top Republican said Sunday, countering the House speaker's assertion that President Barack Obama or his aides deliberately misled lawmakers.

"No we don't," said Rep. Darrell Issa, R.-Calif., in response to a question on "Fox News Sunday" about whether lawmakers had proof now to back Speaker John Boehner's claim about White House officials' involvement.

"And I hope they don't get involved. I hope this stays at Justice," said Issa, chairman of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee.
Once subpoenaed documents are provided, Issa will have a better idea. That's why they call it an investigation.
obama's claim of executive privilege looks suspicious; like he has something ELSE to hide.

Forum List

Back