Big Republican Anti Union Poster Disappears

Just in case he's still around:

"If you're trying to shit me you can forget it!! I'm 78 years old and I remember times when there were no unions. If someone was injured on the job they were fired. If a straw boss didn't like you...history. People worked all day for $0.75 and their lunch. The railroads rented converted railway box cars into apartments and rented them back to the employees....that way if they gave a raise they could adjust the rent to get it back. Coal miners were paid in scrip and it was only recoverable at company owned stores. Attempts to unionize were thwarted for many years by company hired thugs and murderers and only after some strikes which in fact would have shut big companies down did anybody gain a damn thing. It was slow coming.

I'll describe to you what the Republican party has already begun to take us back to. Before social security began to actually pay benefits in the 1940s there were county poor farms. Places where there was one big house and a couple of acres of land. People who were poor or disabled ended up in those houses....referred to as Poorhouses. Those who were still able raised enough corn and beans on the place to keep everyone alive until the next harvest. As we speak there are remnants of those old houses all across this nation...usually with unmarked graves close by. Your god damned party has always hated social security and other assistance because it ensured some degree of respect and dignity for those in our society who were the least of the least.......usually not of their own doing."

Can you see a trend here:

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/2107/84216861.jpg/IMG]

[IMG]http://www.antipasministries.com/images/jpeg/image4297.jpg/IMG][/quote]

Forward into the Past

The poor / middle are getting much of their 'income' via redistribution now.

We spend a TRILLION of welfare alone. Need a $200,000 organ transplant and can't pay for it?

Just show up to the hospital.

In fact, the material well-being of of the poor / working class has improved 50% since 1980, your bullshit obfuscating, notwithstanding.

Fail.

LOL

I don't want to appear crass but you're a goddamned liar. In the 70's before Reagan and the Bushes got hold of things there was a middle class. Now there's just those who have and those who have not. That's one thing Republicans(and Fox News) are good at...settling on lies then continuing to repeat them until dumbasses think it's the truth. What the phuck would any paper shuffling ass hole ever have if he had to actually do some physical work about which they had to know something? I'll answer that for you......not a goddamned thing. Most of them either came from wealthy families or were educated in fancy schools which their families paid for.

Here's what happened and these are facts and not that difficult to check if you're really interested. Reagan and George Bush gave tax cuts to the wealthy and funded them by borrowing from foreign banks. While that was happening jobs were leaving our country by the millions....just like H. Ross Perot predicted in the 1992 presidential debates. The tax laws have been subsidizing corporations while they worked deligently relocating overseas. Their goal in this global economy was to get an American working class on the same level with a Maylasian day laborer working two shifts a week for a pittance and no benefits...they don't have too far to go.

After Bush, Bernanke and Paulson handed nearly a trillion dollars to the damned banks that put the icing on the cake. I'm not too sure anybody can do anything now because it's so far gone but one thing is certain....giving more tax breaks to the upper 2% in this country is the most idiotic thing I've ever heard of. It's already been tried and it only worked for the rich. Pay particular attention to what happened in 1981, 1982. and again in 2001-2003. Reagan and the Bushes borrowed 80% of all the debt this great republic had accumulated in 232 years.

All through the 1950's the wealthy paid their fair share. Anyone who earned over $300,000 paid 91% of the excess in tax. After Bill Clinton was elected the first thing he did was raise traxes and the Republicans yelled DEPRESSION!! We then proceeded to create 22 million new jobs and had the most accomodating years for the middle class in the nation's history. I'll point out one more important fact. Take a look at the tax rates just before the great depression:

3.jpg

Total U S Debt

09/30/2009 $11,909,829,003,511.75(80% Of All Debt Across 232 Years Borrowed By Reagan And Bushes)

09/30/2008 $10,024,724,896,912.49(Times Square Debt Clock Modified To Accomodate Tens of Trillions)

09/30/2007 $9,007,653,372,262.48
09/30/2006 $8,506,973,899,215.23
09/30/2005 $7,932,709,661,723.50
09/30/2004 $7,379,052,696,330.32

09/30/2003 $6,783,231,062,743.62(Second Bush Tax Cuts Enacted Using Reconciliation)

09/30/2002 $6,228,235,965,597.16

09/30/2001 $5,807,463,412,200.06(First Bush Tax Cuts Enacted Using Reconciliation)

09/30/2000 $5,674,178,209,886.86(Administration And Congress Arguing About How To Use Surplus)

09/30/1999 $5,656,270,901,615.43(First Surplus Generated...On Track To Pay Off Debt By 2012)

09/30/1998 $5,526,193,008,897.62
09/30/1997 $5,413,146,011,397.34
09/30/1996 $5,224,810,939,135.73
09/29/1995 $4,973,982,900,709.39
09/30/1994 $4,692,749,910,013.32

09/30/1993 $4,411,488,883,139.38(Debt Quadrupled By Reagan/Bush41)

09/30/1992 $4,064,620,655,521.66
09/30/1991 $3,665,303,351,697.03
09/28/1990 $3,233,313,451,777.25
09/29/1989 $2,857,430,960,187.32
09/30/1988 $2,602,337,712,041.16
09/30/1987 $2,350,276,890,953.00
09/30/1986 $2,125,302,616,658.42
09/30/1985 $1,823,103,000,000.00
09/30/1984 $1,572,266,000,000.00
09/30/1983 $1,377,210,000,000.00

09/30/1982 $1,142,034,000,000.00(Total Debt Passes $1 Trillion)

09/30/1981 $997,855,000,000.00

Last edited:

We spend a TRILLION of welfare alone. Need a $200,000 organ transplant and can't pay for it?

In fact, the material well-being of of the poor / working class has improved 50% since 1980, your bullshit obfuscating, notwithstanding.

Fail.

LOL

You're worse than stupid, you're nasty and stupid.

Fail.

LOL

I don't want to appear crass but you're a goddamned liar. In the 70's before Reagan and the Bushes got hold of things there was a middle class. Now there's just those who have and those who have not. That's one thing Republicans(and Fox News) are good at...settling on lies then continuing to repeat them until dumbasses think it's the truth. What the phuck would any paper shuffling ass hole ever have if he had to actually do some work? I'll answer that for you......not a goddamned thing.

Here's what happened and these are facts and not that difficult to check if you're really interested. Reagan and George Bush gave tax cuts to the wealthy and funded them by borrowing from foreign banks. While that was happening jobs were leaving our country by the millions....just like H. Ross Perot predicted in the 1992 presidential debates. The tax laws have been subsidizing corporations while they worked deligently relocating overseas. Their goal in this global economy was to get an American working class on the same level with a Maylasian day laborer working two shifts a week for a pittance and no benefits...they don't have too far to go.

After Bush, Bernanke and Paulson handed nearly a trillion dollars to the damned banks that put the icing on the cake. I'm not too sure anybody can do anything now because it's so far gone but one thing is certain....giving more tax breaks to the upper 2% in this country is the most idiotic thing I've ever heard of. It's already been tried and it only worked for the rich. All through the 1950's the wealthy paid their fair share. Anyone who earned over $300,000 paid 91% of the excess in tax. Pay particular attention to what happened in 1981, 1982:

3.jpg

After Bush, Bernanke and Paulson handed nearly a trillion dollars to the damned banks that put the icing on the cake.

The banks already paid back TARP, at a profit to the Treasury.

We're never getting paid back the money Obama gave to the UAW.
Try again?

Uh, NO. Nothing you just posted is correct. It is all hogwash. I recommend going to school.

You are in over your head. Try the cooking or needlecraft forums.

LOL

Nevermind, I didn't realize I was responding to a troll.

I usually try to avoid these squabbles, but it seems that Sniper is the one discussing substance and you are the one trolling with insults and nothing else.

I am not going to claim that anyone in the discussion is pure as the wind driven snow, but it seems to me that people in glass houses shouldn't be throwing rocks.

Union goons suck bulldog dicks!

Unions caused the auto industry to move to other countries.

Teachers Unions are literally raping the public.

Unions for government workers are redundant!

Fuck UNIONS!

Fail.

LOL

I don't want to appear crass but you're a goddamned liar. In the 70's before Reagan and the Bushes got hold of things there was a middle class. Now there's just those who have and those who have not. That's one thing Republicans(and Fox News) are good at...settling on lies then continuing to repeat them until dumbasses think it's the truth. What the phuck would any paper shuffling ass hole ever have if he had to actually do some work? I'll answer that for you......not a goddamned thing.

After Bush, Bernanke and Paulson handed nearly a trillion dollars to the damned banks that put the icing on the cake. I'm not too sure anybody can do anything now because it's so far gone but one thing is certain....giving more tax breaks to the upper 2% in this country is the most idiotic thing I've ever heard of. It's already been tried and it only worked for the rich. All through the 1950's the wealthy paid their fair share. Anyone who earned over $300,000 paid 91% of the excess in tax. Pay particular attention to what happened in 1981, 1982:

3.jpg

After Bush, Bernanke and Paulson handed nearly a trillion dollars to the damned banks that put the icing on the cake.

Try again?

Are you denying that thousands of Amerians have jobs as a result of government intervention?

Fail.

LOL

3.jpg

Try again?

Surely you're shittin' me.....or trying to. What the fuck do you right wing assholes who support the theory of Capitalism think is happening when banks fail because of their greedy, money making, derivitive writing, etc. and the federal government has to bail their asses out because they have almost wrecked the entire global economy. If that even resembles Capitalism I will kiss your ass in Times Square and give you thirty minutes to call in a crowd.

And You Republican Pricks Have The Balls To Mention Entitlements For The Poor ROTFLMAO!!!!

Last edited:

3.jpg

Try again?

Surely you're shittin me.....or trying to. What the fuck do you right wing assholes who support the theory of Capitalism think is happening when banks fail because of their greedy, money making, derivitive writing, etc. and the federal government has to bail their asses out because they have almost wrecked the entire global economy. If that even resembles Capitalism I will kiss your ass in Times Square and give you thirty minutes to gether a crowd.

O voted for TARP.

Try again?

Surely you're shittin me.....or trying to. What the fuck do you right wing assholes who support the theory of Capitalism think is happening when banks fail because of their greedy, money making, derivitive writing, etc. and the federal government has to bail their asses out because they have almost wrecked the entire global economy. If that even resembles Capitalism I will kiss your ass in Times Square and give you thirty minutes to gether a crowd.

O voted for TARP.

The president continued with that part of what had been started because if he hadn't the whole goddamned world economy would have failed. Listen....a prick from Texas who couldn't even gain admission to the U of TX law school with all his political pull and who called the top dog of Enron "Kenny Boy" at their family gatherings in Crawford and hugged Saudi oil princes in public.....definitely didn't have any business making a decision about business and if you might have noticed, after 9-11 he attacked the wrong country and cost us a trillion dollars and 4500 young American lives. Go Suck A Goldfish.

Last edited:

Fail.

LOL

3.jpg

Try again?
Mr. Patriot, that's a rebuttal that shows the opposition argument was ill-thought. That speaks well for Bush, because he loaned money to those who would pay it back with interest on top. That was good for the American people.

This game of playing Robin Hood with federal money to disguise other uses for taxpayer contributions that result in a final loss needs to be remedied by electing responsible people. I hope the American people have really good vision at the polls tomorrow when they go to vote.

I hope they place in good people who have a will to repay the National Debt, keep the U.S. Treasury in business, and keep America free and strong. We won't have that unless we clean up our financial act and do it with a purpose.

Obama just can't seem to see the logic in doing a budget, which results in him feeling he has no restraints on what he can remove from the treasury without Congress, who has that constitutional job, and not the executive branch.

We need Romney to fix things. Obama can't cut the mustard in 4 years, he's not about to do it for four more.

I think the American people know this. If they've been fooled this time, I'm sorry to see what will be happening to America. We'll have more people out of a lot of work and jobs just flowing overseas again with Obama having yet fewer restraints in a re-election situation.

The real kicker will be when Obamacare taxes are deducted from payroll earnings next January. That's the highest tax increase on the Middle Class I've ever heard of, and this is not a wartime in which one would expect a hike in taxes and shortages everywhere.

Last edited:

O voted for TARP.

The president continued with that part of what had been started because if he hadn't the whole goddamned world economy would have failed. Listen....a prick from Texas who couldn't even gain admission to the U of TX law school with all his political pull and who called the top dog of Enron "Kenny Boy" at their family gatherings in Crawford and hugged Saudi oil princes in public.....definitely didn't have any business making a decision about business and if you might have noticed, after 9-11 he attacked the wrong country and cost us a trillion dollars and 4500 young American lives. Go Suck A Goldfish.

O cost us another trillion with the stimulus. You forgot about that. LBJ cost us over 59,000american lives in the adventure over in vietnam. You forgot about that.

Fail.

LOL

I don't want to appear crass but you're a goddamned liar.

Every word is truth. Just wailing and gnashing your false teeth does not change facts.

Deal with it, gramps.

LOL

3.jpg

Try again?

Surely you're shittin' me.....or trying to. What the fuck do you right wing assholes who support the theory of Capitalism think is happening when banks fail because of their greedy, money making, derivitive writing, etc. and the federal government has to bail their asses out because they have almost wrecked the entire global economy. If that even resembles Capitalism I will kiss your ass in Times Square and give you thirty minutes to call in a crowd.

And You Republican Pricks Have The Balls To Mention Entitlements For The Poor ROTFLMAO!!!!

It's awful when banks lose money because government pushed them to write bad mortgages.

At least the banks repaid their short term loans. The Treasury made billions!

3.jpg

Try again?

Are you denying that thousands of Amerians have jobs as a result of government intervention?

I'm sure trillions in wasteful spending created thousands of jobs.

3.jpg

Try again?

yeah they're government employees....but they're a net loss on the deficit, ie I dont count them as real jobs......sure the government could just hire everyone unemployed....but bad things would happen

Try again?

yeah they're government employees....but they're a net loss on the deficit, ie I dont count them as real jobs......sure the government could just hire everyone unemployed....but bad things would happen

All of a sudden you're concerned about deficits. Where the fuck were you while this was happening.....unless you're so young you don't remember:

Total U S Debt

09/30/2009 $11,909,829,003,511.75(80% Of All Accumulated Debt Across 232 Years Borrowed By Reagan And Bushes)

09/30/2008 $10,024,724,896,912.49(Times Square Debt Clock Modified To Accomodate Tens of Trillions)

09/30/2003 $6,783,231,062,743.62(Second Bush Tax Cuts Enacted Using Reconciliation)

09/30/2001 $5,807,463,412,200.06(First Bush Tax Cuts Enacted Using Reconciliation)

09/30/2000 $5,674,178,209,886.86(Administration And Congress Arguing About How To Use Surplus)

09/30/1999 $5,656,270,901,615.43(First Surplus Generated...On Track To Pay Off Debt By 2012)

Last edited:

All of a sudden you're concerned about deficits. Where the fuck were you while this was happening.....unless you're so young you don't remember:

Total U S Debt

09/30/2009 $11,909,829,003,511.75(80% Of All Accumulated Debt Across 232 Years Borrowed By Reagan And Bushes)

Bush spent way too much. Gore and Kerry wanted to spend more.

Obama's spending makes Bush look like a fiscal conservative.

Forum List

Back