Big Pub money wins-means little. Obama favored still in Wis...

I'll bet "you don't know anyone who voted for Walker" do ya'? :lol:

Hint: Democrat Zombies said that after the Regan landslide in 1984 as well.

Pubs outspent Dems at LEAST 4-1, I've heard 15-1 on TV.

The idea is Obama will be outspent 1.5 to 1- not enough. I even have little sympathy for public unions.... I know people who would vote for Walker, surrounded by them here in rural WNY.

#1 is the best review I've seen on here. Means little...

Obama may win Wisconsin. But five months ago you were screaming about how Walker was going to be recalled. Heck, you were saying that last week.

Tonight wasnt even close. Doesn't that at all make you think it would prudent not to get ahead of yourselves?

Obama may win Wisconsin. But five months ago you were screaming about how Walker was going to be recalled. Heck, you were saying that last week.

Tonight wasnt even close. Doesn't that at all make you think it would prudent not to get ahead of yourselves?

Money wins in politics.

That's the equation.

Money wins in politics.

That's the equation.

So you're still seriously arguing that despite the fact that you've claimed the people hated him, the fact that he had more money somehow persuaded the people to vote for him despite that intense hatred for what he's done?

Money wins in politics.

That's the equation.
Lolberal losers snivel.

That's the rule. :lol:

Money wins in politics.

That's the equation.

Obama was the money man in 2008 wasn't he? Are you saying Obama bought the White House?
Isn't that the real gripe the left has with Citizens United? That it will even the playing field and even tilt it in favor of Romney?

Money wins in politics.

That's the equation.

nobody cares.............

Captain-Kirk-and-Spock-james-t-kirk-8158024-720-576.jpg

Money wins in politics.

That's the equation.
Lolberal losers snivel.

And isnt it grand?

I saw some spitting miserable fool get interviewed on CNN last night> Anybody see this dolt.......wearing a Red Sox hat and crying his balls off? It was classic TV.......I couldnt have been laughing harder. He was saying to the reporter, "America is finished. Remember America? Its done!!". I had a shiver run up my leg...........then I burst out laughing!!!

Last night.........bad night for the asshats of our society. They got kicked square in the balls and conservatives couldnt be in more of a euphoric mood!! I was especially p[umped to see this foum empty of the nutters last night...........all were over surfing thier gay far left k00k sites seeking out some sort of relief.

And Im still laughing...............:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::2up:

Money wins in politics.

That's the equation.

Obama was the money man in 2008 wasn't he? Are you saying Obama bought the White House?
Isn't that the real gripe the left has with Citizens United? That it will even the playing field and even tilt it in favor of Romney?

Apparantly money doesn't mean much when your talking about Barry.

Where you been Steve. Barry won because the people loved him. Loved His speeches. Loved the fact that he was the first AA to run for POTUS, His, well, greatness.

Hope and Change after all.

Money wins in politics.

That's the equation.
Lolberal losers snivel.

And isnt it grand?

I saw some spitting miserable fool get interviewed on CNN last night> Anybody see this dolt.......wearing a Red Sox hat and crying his balls off? It was classic TV.......I couldnt have been laughing harder. He was saying to the reporter, "America is finished. Remember America? Its done!!". I had a shiver run up my leg...........then I burst out laughing!!!

Last night.........bad night for the asshats of our society. They got kicked square in the balls and conservatives couldnt be in more of a euphoric mood!! I was especially p[umped to see this foum empty of the nutters last night...........all were over surfing thier gay far left k00k sites seeking out some sort of relief.

And Im still laughing...............:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::2up:

The guy's name was mike and he insisted that Democracy is dead":lol:

Money wins in politics.

That's the equation.

I hate to point out the obvious here, Chris but what sometimes wins in politics is doing the right thing no matter how unpopular it is with some people. Walker didn't win because he outspent Barrett...Walker won because the policies that he put in place WORKED.

I told you months ago that I couldn't believe that Wisconsin's voters were stupid enough to recall the man who erased a 3 billion dollar deficit while lowering taxes and replace him with another one of the liberals who CREATED that 3 billion dollar deficit in the first place. Nobody is THAT stupid.

It will be quite amusing tonight to watch the womanly marxists (and maddow) over at pmsnbc spin this into some sort of a dem victory..........

Chrissy Matthews especially

Money wins in politics.

That's the equation.

I hate to point out the obvious here, Chris but what sometimes wins in politics is doing the right thing no matter how unpopular it is with some people. Walker didn't win because he outspent Barrett...Walker won because the policies that he put in place WORKED.

I told you months ago that I couldn't believe that Wisconsin's voters were stupid enough to recall the man who erased a 3 billion dollar deficit while lowering taxes and replace him with another one of the liberals who CREATED that 3 billion dollar deficit in the first place. Nobody is THAT stupid.

Of course your right but don't expect Chrissy to get it.

He's of the opinion that everyone backed the unions no matter what they had to pay in taxes.

Walker has done a great job in WI. He's rather like Mitch Daniels in Indiana. He pulled the fat out of the fire in that State as well.

I have no doubt that Walker will win re-election in WI just as Daniels did in Indiana.

People aren't as stupid as Chrissy thinks they are.

Amen to that.

Forum List

Back