Big Problem

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
I am constantly losing the site, I log on and look at a couple threads and then it tells me the site can not be found. Been happening for 3 or 4 days now.

I am constantly losing the site, I log on and look at a couple threads and then it tells me the site can not be found. Been happening for 3 or 4 days now.

Same here. I guess they are working on it...new owner and all that. Kinda like being back in the military....sit norm/ FUBAR and that is daily....

Interesting. I know it was down part of one afternoon and an evening, and it was down Fri evening I believe. Aside from a few progaram malfunctions however (when the PMs were screwing up), I haven't had any trouble.

I only had problems on the first day or two. Now it seems to be working fine.

It is not me, nor is it my computer or my provider. This site quits responding and then I get " can't be found " crap. All the while I can go every where else with no problem. It happens 2 to 4 times aday.

It is frustrating because when I finally can get back on the threads I never got a chance to check are all now not listed as new posts unless someone else posted in them. It happens even when I am typing a reply and then I can not post the reply because it can't find the board.

I was cut off all morning from about 4 am to around just now. Kept getting the server not found screen. Every thing else worked just fine.

Hi. Wow, I don't know why you would be having such problems. The site has been going down for about 2 minutes a few times a day, when I am rebooting in order to make a backup. But other than that, there should not be downtime except in the beginning when I was moving servers and having other server trouble for a couple days.

Lots of people are having such problems.. I get booted off for at least 3 hours at a crack, with "www.usmessageboard.com could not be found"..

Forum List

Back