Big Pharma colluding creating a false Atenonol shortage......

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
I take Atenonol. A very effective BP medicine that also does very well to control arrhythmia. Atenonol is simple, comprised of only a few ingredients and very cheap...about $.03 per pill.
In July all 6 manufacturers of this drug stopped making it with at first no explanation. Then they all claimed "key ingredient shortage" - yet, makers of a broad array of other medications containing the same ingredient, including these same manufacturers....there is no shortage claim. All of the manufactures are encouraging doctors to prescribe something else...and of course all of those "something else" drugs cost considerably more.
And what is the FDA doing? Nothing. Every single month millions of us are having trouble getting Atenonol...driving around several pharmacies. Right now I am taking 2 50mg pills per day instead of the 100mg pills because stores can't get them.
Big Pharma is colluding together and the government is doing nothing, and the media is dead silent about it....too busy talking about the shiny objects.

Go ahead Google it. You will find 100's of links to industry reports....but not one story from the MSM.
Big Pharma is fucking with people's lives, like mine, to boost profits.

I take Atenonol. A very effective BP medicine that also does very well to control arrhythmia. Atenonol is simple, comprised of only a few ingredients and very cheap...about $.03 per pill.
In July all 6 manufacturers of this drug stopped making it with at first no explanation. Then they all claimed "key ingredient shortage" - yet, makers of a broad array of other medications containing the same ingredient, including these same manufacturers....there is no shortage claim. All of the manufactures are encouraging doctors to prescribe something else...and of course all of those "something else" drugs cost considerably more.
And what is the FDA doing? Nothing. Every single month millions of us are having trouble getting Atenonol...driving around several pharmacies. Right now I am taking 2 50mg pills per day instead of the 100mg pills because stores can't get them.
Big Pharma is colluding together and the government is doing nothing, and the media is dead silent about it....too busy talking about the shiny objects.

Go ahead Google it. You will find 100's of links to industry reports....but not one story from the MSM.
Big Pharma is fucking with people's lives, like mine, to boost profits.
I got notified by Humana Rx that Atenolol was no longer available then the other day they calll and want me to reorder.

Garbage. Go to a calcium channel blocker instead. Verapamil. You'll have to get permission from your Jew to use it since you're a USA child slave not smart enough to make your own choices.That Jew will probably refer you to His cousin Hymenpfaberberstein,the cardiologist, for a proper diagnoses. I hope you have $500

Forum List

Back