Big, Orange and Kute Klown King giggles and thanks Putin for Expulsions and saving money!

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Trump Praises Putin Instead of Critiquing Cuts to U.S. Embassy Staff

President Vladimir V. Putin last month ordered the seizure of two American diplomatic properties and directed the American Embassy staff in Russia be cut by more than half in retaliation for sanctions imposed by Congress because of Russia’s meddling in last year’s presidential election in the United States.

“I want to thank him because we’re trying to cut down on payroll, and as far as I’m concerned, I’m very thankful that he let go of a large number of people, because now we have a smaller payroll,” Mr. Trump told reporters at his golf club in Bedminster, N.J. “There’s no real reason for them to go back. So I greatly appreciate the fact that we’ve been able to cut our payroll of the United States. We’ll save a lot of money.”

Either way, Mr. Trump’s comment was in keeping with his practice of not criticizing Mr. Putin — no matter how tense relations between the two countries have grown.

“Cutting our staff by 755 people will do tremendous damage to our diplomatic mission in Russia,” said Michael A. McFaul, who was ambassador to Russia under President Barack Obama. “That our president does not appreciate this obvious fact suggests he doesn’t understand what embassies do in the pursuit of American national interests.”

--------------------

Oh these dum dum reporters. Haven't they figured out that when it comes to Russia and the best interests of America, Russia ALWAYS wins?

Besides, so what if we have hardly any diplomats in Russia? We don't even have an ambassador in South Korea and look how Kute the Klown King is being there.

Would you rather he say Russia will be met with Fire and Fury for ousting some diplomats?

You people want war with Russia so bad, it's quite disturbing.

President Vladimir V. Putin last month ordered the seizure of two American diplomatic properties and directed the American Embassy staff in Russia be cut by more than half in retaliation for sanctions imposed by Congress because of Russia’s meddling in last year’s presidential election in the United States.

“I want to thank him because we’re trying to cut down on payroll, and as far as I’m concerned, I’m very thankful that he let go of a large number of people, because now we have a smaller payroll,” Mr. Trump told reporters at his golf club in Bedminster, N.J. “There’s no real reason for them to go back. So I greatly appreciate the fact that we’ve been able to cut our payroll of the United States. We’ll save a lot of money.”

Either way, Mr. Trump’s comment was in keeping with his practice of not criticizing Mr. Putin — no matter how tense relations between the two countries have grown.

“Cutting our staff by 755 people will do tremendous damage to our diplomatic mission in Russia,” said Michael A. McFaul, who was ambassador to Russia under President Barack Obama. “That our president does not appreciate this obvious fact suggests he doesn’t understand what embassies do in the pursuit of American national interests.”

--------------------

Oh these dum dum reporters. Haven't they figured out that when it comes to Russia and the best interests of America, Russia ALWAYS wins?

Besides, so what if we have hardly any diplomats in Russia? We don't even have an ambassador in South Korea and look how Kute the Klown King is being there.

Why do you believe that Russia should allow Deep State operatives disguised as "ambassadors" to remain in their country when the machinations of the globalists have conspired to do all they can to take down Russia via the coup d 'etat of the Ukraine in 2014 which would put NATO troops on Russia's doorsteps? Russia got into the crosshairs of the globalists when he kicked out the Rothschild central bank and nationalized it. He got into their crosshairs when he allowed the people of Crimea to cast their lot with Russia instead of the E.U and the parasitic Rothschild IMF. Russia further pissed off the globalists by kicking the shit out of the CIA/Mossad/MI5/MI6/ Saudi Intel funded and armed ISIS/al qaeda to wage a proxy war against Assad in Syria that would further continue the PNAC plan of the neocons stated in 1999 that the Barrypuppet continued.

Get a fucking clue.....open your fucking eyes because you are either unbelievably stupid or a troll....neither one is very flattering for you. Debate me, ya numb fuck.....get into the ring and debate me openly and honestly. What say ye?

Would you rather he say Russia will be met with Fire and Fury for ousting some diplomats?

Puppet? No Puppet

You're the puppet!

• Banned

Oh these right wingers. Dum dums. They live in such a binary world.

It's ALWAYS "this" or "that". Two choices. On everything. It's that lack of imagination. The lack of education. And the fact the swill they've imbibed have rotted the part of their brain used for independent thought. Pitiful. Just pitiful.

• Banned

--------------------

Why do you believe that Russia should allow Deep State operatives disguised as "ambassadors" to remain in their country when the machinations of the globalists have conspired to do all they can to take down Russia via the coup d 'etat of the Ukraine in 2014 which would put NATO troops on Russia's doorsteps? Russia got into the crosshairs of the globalists when he kicked out the Rothschild central bank and nationalized it. He got into their crosshairs when he allowed the people of Crimea to cast their lot with Russia instead of the E.U and the parasitic Rothschild IMF. Russia further pissed off the globalists by kicking the shit out of the CIA/Mossad/MI5/MI6/ Saudi Intel funded and armed ISIS/al qaeda to wage a proxy war against Assad in Syria that would further continue the PNAC plan of the neocons stated in 1999 that the Barrypuppet continued.

Get a fucking clue.....open your fucking eyes because you are either unbelievably stupid or a troll....neither one is very flattering for you. Debate me, ya numb fuck.....get into the ring and debate me openly and honestly. What say ye?
Gawd. You don't even get it.

Russia IS the "deep state".

Puppet? No Puppet

You're the puppet!
200.gif

--------------------

Russia is the 'deep state'?/

psst, Russia has it's own deep state.

Ours is home grown

--------------------

What utter bullshit. Amderica is being taken down from inside by those that have been compromised and bribed by the international banking cartel that actually owns USA.INC. China has a bigger influence over these thieves than Russia ever could.

--------------------

Ours is home grown
Yea, because we are so like Russia.

Oh wait, I messes that up.

Here, like me fix it.

The right wing wishes that we are so like Russia.

--------------------

Ours is home grown

Here, like me fix it.

:cuckoo:

I AM curious.....how did you get from the OPs comments to you talking about war with Russia?

Because that is the Agenda for progressive faggots like the OP, they hate Russia and America, and they want the two countries to go to war.

Trump ran his campaign on the idea of being peaceful with Russia, and won. Some people are still having difficulty in accepting that.

--------------------

Ours is home grown

Here, like me fix it.

It's not about being like Russia, it's about rejecting globalism.

I AM curious.....how did you get from the OPs comments to you talking about war with Russia?

Because that is the Agenda for progressive faggots like the OP, they hate Russia and America, and they want the two countries to go to war.

Trump ran his campaign on the idea of being peaceful with Russia, and won. Some people are still having difficulty in accepting that.

Leftards would rather burn the place down if they can't be in control. At heart, leftards are control freaks that can't even fathom the thought that there could be a vast amount of people that do not see things the Fabian socialist way....hard for them to wrap their minds around.

If Russia is the enemy all the libtard trolls say, why do we need diplomats over there?

Is that it? The other choice? Why are right wingers so binary? It's always either this or that?

Stupid?
Lack of imagination?
Stupid?

Which one is it? All of the above?

Forum List

Back