Big oil teeters between enemy and ally in climate fight

Must be fake data to be so amusing.

Got to love in accurate data..
Well it is not dificult to read a thermometer. My bi-focals work pretty well. Mean while all the money coming from the anti science quadrant is from the oil companies who have some thing to gain by you continuing to buy their product and they are quietly investing in renewables behind your back So if you can reconsile all of this and still belive the oil companies, I have some land in Florida for sale you might be interested in!

Well it is not dificult to read a thermometer. My bi-focals work pretty well. Mean while all the money coming from the anti science quadrant is from the oil companies who have some thing to gain by you continuing to buy their product and they are quietly investing in renewables behind your back So if you can reconsile all of this and still belive the oil companies, I have some land in Florida for sale you might be interested in!

You could have three people reading a thermometer and get three different readings..i know..been in plastics for over 30 years , temperature reading equipment is essential..

Btw just FYI take Alaska for instance they didn't officially record temperatures till the 1950s..

At least but not least the oil company's and Koch brothers came out and said global warming was real..didnt you get the memo?

Got to use another boogeyman

You could have three people reading a thermometer and get three different readings..i know..been in plastics for over 30 years , temperature reading equipment is essential..

Btw just FYI take Alaska for instance they didn't officially record temperatures till the 1950s..
Kind of funney, I am a surveyor and we put temperature readings every day and goes in our log. Ours all seem to match! If we can close with in a tenth of an inch over a mile our temp readings have to be accurate or we would not be closing that closely. Sorry the educated can read a tool.

At least but not least the oil company's and Koch brothers came out and said global warming was real..didnt you get the memo?

News to me, I know I can read a thermometer and you dressing it like it is difficult is laughable. I guess they do not talk about things like tollorance, or margin of error in plastics.Maybe you sahould work with stell where they teach you how to be accurate!

News to me, I know I can read a thermometer and you dressing it like it is difficult is laughable. I guess they do not talk about things like tollorance, or margin of error in plastics.Maybe you sahould work with stell where they teach you how to be accurate!

Tolerance/ margin of error??

You just agreed with me , moron..

Tolerance/ margin of error??

You just agreed with me , moron..
I am not sure you know waht these things mean and further more you want to say it is too difficult to read a fucking thermometer and want to pass this off as an argument. I am sure the old guys were ableo read with n a degree. So who is going to fall in line with your logic and say they are to stupid to read a fuckiing thermometer. Youwant to cast stones cast them where they should be cast. If you want to find some thing suspect in science and understand a difficult measurement to take look into the experiment that con firms special relativity. Hubble and Pickering were able to make very complicated measurements back in the forties and we know they are right from our observations of black holes.

Forum List

Back