Big Mo(hammed)'s Family Sues...

If you came looking for honest discussion, you would not be starting a thread that is an obvious flame at a particular religion.

If you want honesty, then you ought to start out with it.

Indeed.

:rofl:

Troll.

I have taken NO digs at any religion.

I think the Mo's lawsuit is bullshit. It is. You even managed to say so.

That's why I started this thread. To discuss their bullshit, not to slam Islam. They manage to do that all on their own every time they speak or act.

this whole thread is saturated with your digs at islam, you goofy ****. scroll up. Or don't. Lord fucking knows how your kind are convinced that your own shit doesn't stink. Ironically, your LAST FUCKING SENTENCE is the very dookie i'm referring to. But hey, lionfood, I'm sure you are just being picked on.

Oh, those peaceful Mo'followers. :lol:

Mo'Fo's for short. :rofl:

489984-cartoon.jpg

Cuntlips: "I have taken NO digs at any religion."

:rofl:

:rolleyes:

While awaiting our prime time feature, we have a few selected shorts for your viewing pleasure:

A long awaited matchup between JenyEliza and Shogun! My money's on Shogun for sheer overpowering belligerence...although J.E. shows signs of adroitness with profanity her repetoire is sadly limited to an index card while Shogun may fill a volume. Keep an eye out on this verbal sewer and - will Roter Rooter arrive on time? The excitement builds :D

popcorn_movie.gif

I was under the impression that Mohammeds bloodline had ended centuries ago.

Nope. By now, he'd have millions of descendants. At least one poster in this thread is probably related to Muhammad (SAWS); some of his descendants laid pipe in Europe.

If I get paid, I'll volunteer to claim I'm that relation.
I know I don't actually resemble an Arab, but cross pollination and all that.
If you're Italian or descended from Italians, it may very well be the case. A descendant supposedly married Italian royalty in the Middle Ages or the Renaissance.

I looked for honest discusion.
Not while you've been at USMB.

You came into this thread for shits and giggles. You even said so yourself, penis breath.
You can do better than that.

Either stop trolling this thread, or participate with some measure of honesty, but knock off the bullshit.

We're not here for you to get your rocks off on shits and giggles.
"We"? I'll do whatever the fuck I want in your threads unless Guppy makes you a moderator and allows you to amend the rules. :lol:

Forum List

Back