Big Joe Arpaio seems to have completely jumped off of the deep end

My guess is he found something and took action rather than giving a chance for it to be un done. Thats usually the way he works.

My guess is he found something and took action rather than giving a chance for it to be un done. Thats usually the way he works.

Thing is is that he seems to be acting like a little tinpot dictator in doing this. He's either gone way off his rocker, or the story is not reporting the full facts.

From what I gather? There is a dispute in who controls the system. Management of it.

It looks like the Sheriff took control of it to prevent sensitive information from getting into unauthorized hands.

Well? That's my take anyway. I'm not taking sides here, just observing.
Will be interesting to see how this plays out.

Yeah, Big Joe has lost his marbles.

From what I gather? There is a dispute in who controls the system. Management of it.

It looks like the Sheriff took control of it to prevent sensitive information from getting into unauthorized hands.

Yeah, but it looks like he took illegal control of it. Too impatient to let the law decide. That's what makes him loony. Those who enforce the laws don't get to decide which laws they wish to enforce, nor do they get to break the law in order to enforce it.

Just my take on it. I like Big Joe for his rough treatment of criminals and his crackdown on illegal aliens, but it seems that the fame and power has gone to his head. Boss-Hog style.

Yeah, Big Joe has lost his marbles.

Yeah, but it looks like he took illegal control of it. Too impatient to let the law decide. That's what makes him loony. Those who enforce the laws don't get to decide which laws they wish to enforce, nor do they get to break the law in order to enforce it.

Just my take on it. I like Big Joe for his rough treatment of criminals and his crackdown on illegal aliens, but it seems that the fame and power has gone to his head. Boss-Hog style.

In that view? You are correct. Isn't it strange that a $25M computer/data system, that I guess is paid for by taxpayers...one would assume that they would have a control structure in place and SOP's before it was activated?

As I said? Will be interesting how this plays out.

Forum List

Back