Big government getting bigger

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
When will it stop, government continues to get bigger and find new ways to intervene in our lives.

The state of Arizona creates another immigration law, creating more bureucracy, requiring more government oversight of our lives.

When do we finally say enough is enough.

When will it stop, government continues to get bigger and find new ways to intervene in our lives.

The state of Arizona creates another immigration law, creating more bureucracy, requiring more government oversight of our lives.

Don't worry. A federal court is probably going to kill it. I think it will be very obvious to the courts that this is a veiled attempt to control immigration which is a power delegated to the feds not the states. Even if they don't, the cops are going to stop a law abiding citizen, then you will have the Justice Dept. investigating civil rights violations and an ACLU suit against the state. The end result being no cop in his right mind will want to take a chance on getting caught up in this.

I just can't say 'no' to these Republicans and Democrats. I recommend that all Americans continue to vote for them until they tell us to stop.

Don't worry. A federal court is probably going to kill it. I think it will be very obvious to the courts that this is a veiled attempt to control immigration which is a power delegated to the feds not the states. Even if they don't, the cops are going to stop a law abiding citizen, then you will have the Justice Dept. investigating civil rights violations and an ACLU suit against the state. The end result being no cop in his right mind will want to take a chance on getting caught up in this.

It's not the "law abiding citizen" that they are after. Illegal is illegal regardless.

Please name the new bureaucracy created and it's funding source.

Forum List

Back