Big government evangelicals killing off GOP?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GBAsFwPglw]Paul Weyrich - "I don't want everybody to vote" (Goo Goo) - YouTube[/ame]

The founder of the heritage foundation

Michael Gerson's Grasp of Evangelicals is Slipping | MyFDL

I don't agree with the author of the link below...

Big Government Liberals and Big Government Conservatives Dominate U.S. Politics

...about 'super Romneyman' but the author hit's it on the nail head about the evangelical love of big government.

Both parties love big government................

To prove that point....Think back to the first spending cut showdown.. Both parties came out and announced historic cuts.....

Actual results........29 billion in new spending.........

When Republicans controlled the House, the Senate, and the Executive, they completely tipped their hands as believers in Ginormous Government.

It has become all about grabbing and holding onto power at any cost. They have ejected all honor, integrity, honesty, and values in favor of power.

The first ones to wake up to the fact that we have NOT always been at war with Eastasia are usually hacked to pieces by their fellow proles. That is the phase we are in now. Everybody loves Big Brother.

Everybody.

These dissidents in the GOP are becoming more and more numerous, though. Sooner or later, the hypocrisy will become so evident that even the bongwater-chugging parrots will begin to catch on.

Not 'everyone' loves big brother... believe me on this one! I do understand your 'gist' though. We have so many of the voting constituency feeding at the trough of big government & it's social programs/wealth redistribution gimmicks as to be detrimental to the well being of the country. It's become so bad that the G-men have created their own retirement/health programs separate of the social programs for the 'serfs'.

The G-men don't want to get dragged down with the warring serfs of the constituency so they avoid the serfs turmoil... by legislating impressive titled but bogus legislation. The G-men have actually found a way to insulate themselves from societal driven class envy. The power hungry 'evangies' & progressives at the top of the ladder have realized this & sided with the G-men for protection & security.

Great answer on your part!

When Republicans controlled the House, the Senate, and the Executive, they completely tipped their hands as believers in Ginormous Government.

It has become all about grabbing and holding onto power at any cost. They have ejected all honor, integrity, honesty, and values in favor of power.

The first ones to wake up to the fact that we have NOT always been at war with Eastasia are usually hacked to pieces by their fellow proles. That is the phase we are in now. Everybody loves Big Brother.

Everybody.

These dissidents in the GOP are becoming more and more numerous, though. Sooner or later, the hypocrisy will become so evident that even the bongwater-chugging parrots will begin to catch on.

Forum List

Back