Big game today Arkansas vs Auburn

wow that some serious crying from the Ar-Kansas fans.
I was on a thread earlier saying Ar-Kansas was hardly all that. Some lady was all excited they were one spot above LSU in pre season polls. LOL

You have to be the least articulate son of a bitch I have ever seen post.

Da Arkiesaw fan he think them be good but dey ws bad hahahhahahahah

What the fuck is your mental defect anyway?

:doubt: What the heck happened?

Yes, we lost by 22. But when Auburn has extra players on the field wearing black and white jerseys, it's hard to stay motivated to win. Both of those crucial calls there were in Auburn's favor were complete fucking bullshit. It's obvious this ref crew doesn't like Arkansas. They made that clear last year against Florida, a game in which they were suspended and fined for bad calls. This game was no different. These guys need to be in the unemployment line, along with Willie Robinson.

Kudos to Tyler Wilson. I had completely checked out when he came into the game, but he performed way better than I ever dreamed. The two interceptions were bad, but by that point, I think the team had given up. You can't win when the refs don't call a fair game. In that last drive, we should have been playing for a game tying touchdown/2-point conversion score. Instead, we were fighting to avoid a 22 point loss. 14 of those points should not have existed. We can talk about fair all day long, but Ray fucking Charles could have seen those plays were NOT called fairly.

I just don't understand how Cam Newton beat out the ref crew for MVP.

Congrats Auburn, I suppose. But I'll never concede that we were outplayed, just outreffed.

Give me a break. You whine after every loss? ALabama straight beat our ass, yes a few bad calls, but come on.
we were calling the hogs saturday as well....the touchdown that was never signalled as a touchdown was complete BS......

• Thanks
Reactions: Jon
For the record, Arkansas athletic director Jeff Long has filed official concerns to the SEC regarding the controversial calls in Saturday's game. For some visual evidence supporting bias by the refs, you can check out this article:

Official Disaster | The Arkansas Razorbacks Football Guide - Hog Database

I also love the note on the horse collar that was never called. That ref is a piece of shit. Mallett could have been seriously injured (and may be, who knows?), which is why the horse collar was banned in the first place. He stood and watched it, and did nothing. Fucker should die, imo.

wow that some serious crying from the Ar-Kansas fans.
I was on a thread earlier saying Ar-Kansas was hardly all that. Some lady was all excited they were one spot above LSU in pre season polls. LOL

LSU is a shitty team. Sure, they're undefeated, but only by the skin of their teeth and a few lucky mistakes by other teams. Their offense is complete fucking shit, and their defense is going to get shredded by Alabama, Auburn, and Arkansas. They'll be lucky to finish with a 9-3 season, but I wouldn't be surprised if ULM and Ole Miss can't take them. If you honestly think they are worthy of a #7 ranking, it proves how little you know about football. Then again, you're the one fucking retard who thinks Les Miles is a good coach.

Last edited:
Jon is the lady that did the most crying.

Yeah how many crystals do the hogs have? Zero
LSU has two and is still in the hunt this year.
Shit team, let me explain some football to you.
LSU has the no1 DL in the nation Drake Nevis
the no 1 cb Patrick Peterson who is also the best return man
the no 10 lb in sheppard
Defense wins championship
you might still get a 3rd rate bowl

For the record, Arkansas athletic director Jeff Long has filed official concerns to the SEC regarding the controversial calls in Saturday's game. For some visual evidence supporting bias by the refs, you can check out this article:

Official Disaster | The Arkansas Razorbacks Football Guide - Hog Database

I also love the note on the horse collar that was never called. That ref is a piece of shit. Mallett could have been seriously injured (and may be, who knows?), which is why the horse collar was banned in the first place. He stood and watched it, and did nothing. Fucker should die, imo.

The horse collar tackle was not illegal in that instance Jon. Dirty yes, illegal, no.

NCAA bans horse-collar tackle from college football - College Football - ESPN

Jon is the lady that did the most crying.

Yeah how many crystals do the hogs have? Zero
LSU has two and is still in the hunt this year.
Shit team, let me explain some football to you.
LSU has the no1 DL in the nation Drake Nevis
the no 1 cb Patrick Peterson who is also the best return man
the no 10 lb in sheppard
Defense wins championship
you might still get a 3rd rate bowl

Find me one serious analyst who actually thinks LSU has a chance at even being in the running for the SEC West, and I'll concede. Hint: you won't.

LSU looks like shit. Even LSU fans think so. The analysts think so. Fuck, even the players think so. Get a goddamn clue, fucker.

I repeat. No one thinks LSU can beat Auburn, Alabama, OR Arkansas, much less all three of them.

Mam, I don't know you. But if I did I'd be willing to be you 1,000 that LSU doesn't lose all three.
Tell me witch of those teams has any top ten defensive players. LSU has 3.
I wasn't pumping LSU as much as responding to LSU bashing. LSU is no6 in the nation by the paid experts (coaches, reporters, and ex player) not some crying upset fan over the annual flop of her team.

Mam, I don't know you. But if I did I'd be willing to be you 1,000 that LSU doesn't lose all three.
I wasn't pumping LSU as much as responding to LSU bashing. LSU is no6 in the nation by the paid experts (coaches, reporters, and ex player) not some crying upset fan over the annual flop of her team.
yeah, and OSU was #1 by those same people a week ago
LSU is in the same boat

OVERRATED!!!!!!!!!

LSU is in the same boat

OVERRATED!!!!!!!!!

lsus season will be defined this weekend

LSU is in the same boat

OVERRATED!!!!!!!!!

lsus season will be defined this weekend

Lucky wins over formerly top-tier but currently less than mediocre SEC Eastern division opponents is a pretty good way to define it to this point.

7-0 bitches and you got your crying ass whipped twice so for. watch lsu and learn how championships are won. We beat auburn by 21 last year and 3x in a row. Losers

7-0 bitches and you got your crying ass whipped twice so for. watch lsu and learn how championships are won. We beat auburn by 21 last year and 3x in a row. Losers

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Your delusion makes me so happy. You probably still think Les Miles is a good coach.

Don't let facts get in your way lady. How many championships you have this decade? We got 2

Sure. All teams wish they had National Championships. But winning two NC's in the past doesn't change the fact that LSU looks like shit this year.

Is it supposed to be offensive when you say Ar-Kansas? It's not, especially considering that its the state of Kansas whose pronunciation makes no sense.

Forum List

Back