Big game hunter crushed dead by elephant that he helped kill for fun

Poor elephant... so beautiful. But the Elephant took down at least one asshole who gets a thrill killing beautiful living things..
A carrot is a beautiful, living thing. Do you eat carrots?

So you support wimps with money murdering a caged animal?
Do you support tearing up the environment wholesale to plant food for you to eat, leaving the natural inhabitants (animals) without a place to live or suitable food?

That has nothing to do with killing these for trophies dude..
It has everything to do with the hypocrisy of decrying hunting and denying the fact that non-hunters are even more destructive of the environment.

Poor elephant... so beautiful. But the Elephant took down at least one asshole who gets a thrill killing beautiful living things..

Do you support tearing up the environment wholesale to plant food for you to eat, leaving the natural inhabitants (animals) without a place to live or suitable food?

It has everything to do with the hypocrisy of decrying hunting and denying the fact that non-hunters are even more destructive of the environment.

Hunting for food and survival is one thing...murdering for sport is another.

I have rescued 30 feral kittens and found them all homes with people.

And I caught their 2 feral momma cats and got them spayed.

I kept the most beautiful one. He is now fully grown:
View attachment 128075
I feed a feral colony that inhabits my barn and surrounding area. They keep my barn free of mice and I haven't lost any grain or feed since they moved in. I also have two of their kittens (now aged about 7 and 3 years). When I move to my farm in the Valley, I plan on trapping and having two or maybe three neutered so I can put them up in the new barn.
New York is trapping and relocating entire feral cat colonies into the city to deal with the rats.
Feral colonies tend to limit themselves based on the availability of food. They follow the natural order of things, colonies being larger when food is plentiful and smaller when less food is available. Moving feral colonies to rat-infested places makes sense to me.

Many people don't realize that the meat is distributed to local villagers, who are glad for the extra food. They don't eat the trophies, and trophy hunters pay a premium that often goes towards conservation efforts in many of these countries. It's a win-win all around: locals get a HUGE infusion of protein in their diets, trophy hunter gets a cool trophy, and the government assesses a large sum of money that often is used for conservation of the species. The most desired trophy species are managed as a valuable resource.

What?/

again I like you, but with out the damn big game hunters money all the big game would of gone extint years ago..

It would have been gone, zip Nadda

No wild big game in Africa today.

.stop it..please.

What?/

again I like you, but with out the damn big game hunters money all the big game would of gone extint years ago..

It would have been gone, zip Nadda

No wild big game in Africa today.

.stop it..please.

It's just like in America today, the hunters and fishermen are the ones who are conserving are wild life...

Damn it girl , what are they going to hunt and fish if it's all gone?

Forum List

Back