Big Family Reunion...

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
Every ACORN worker in the US will be in MA on Tuesday to help the Democrats steal, I mean, assist voters to the polls. If you want to see some of your dead realitives or maybe many of the Disney characters, hang around the polling stations and you will be sure to see some of them. You might even see some of them twice or at all the polls. If you want an accurate count of the homeless in MA be at the polls because ACORN will have them there too. The whole state of MA will be on "Hanging Chad Alert" on Tuesday and Richard Daley from Chicago will be there to declare the Democrat won no matter what the final vote was. I am going to go on record, and you can quote me on this, there will be a recount. Maybe even two. Those pesky Democrats won't go down quietly unless all of their dirty tricks are exposed. And then they will deny it. Should be some excellent tv watching on Tuesday evening. If you want the real news, I recommend watching Fox News. Everything else will have a Democratic spin on it.

This is going to be sort of like the gunfight at the OK corral.:lol:

Should be fun....give us something to talk about

Forum List

Back