BIG F..king LIE: "Medicare pays over 95% of dollars collected back out in benefit cla

Hearing on Medicare/Medicaid Fraud is now starting on C-Span2 DirecTV Channel 351.

Medicaid Fraud is $125 Billion per year. That is larger than the GDP of most countries. That is a fraud increased of 30% since the Obamacrats took office.

Last edited:
Obama promised to lower Medicaid fraud to pay for the Affordable Care Act. Yet Medicaid Fraud has increased by 30% since Obama & the Democrats took office. Government only intervenes in 20% of the fraud cases brought to their attention. Only about 69% of every dollar that Medicare spends goes to the intended Medicare beneficiaries.

Source: C-SPAN2 House Committee on Medicaid Fraud, Waste & Abuse.

That lazy bitch Angela Brice-Smith director of CMS needs to be fired ASAP.

Elijah Cummings & Paul Gosar are pissed & chewing some serious ass. :clap2:

Last edited:
No... he's talking about "for Profit" doctors and hospitals OVERCHARGING Medicare for Services.
Here is where your contention begins to fail. Medicare sets a specific rate for each service. End of part one.
If anything, the doctors and hospitals ought to be audited with a fine tooth comb and retrieve our taxpayer money back.
Second part of post failure. Hospitals (both private and non-profit), doctors, LTC, OP Rehab, etc, DO get audited, but the DOJ<snip>

What I find truly pathetic is a 69 year old woman who had private health insurance until she turned the magic age of 65 and was FORCED onto Medicare rolls. She cannot find a Primary Health care doc to take her as a patient, even her P-doc who has been her P-Doc for 15 years. If she needs to see a Doc, guess where she goes?
ER! How frickin fiscally responsible is that?

Wow... let's not blame the doctors for not accepting Medicare though, right? Always one sided with you people, isn't it?

Again with the 'you people'...nice deflection NOT. Would you sign a contract and accept payment for something that didn't even cover your overhead?
Didn't think so.

Last edited:
https://www.cms.gov/reportstrustfunds/downloads/tr2011.pdf

[
these are the links in the OP dopey, please direct to me where in says that.

II B page 9 medicare data.[/QUOTE
I saw it, and I see they cut that away from fraud as expenses, I didn't know they did that. thank you .[e/QUOTE]

BUT Medicare doesn't administer payment of claims!
These 9 for profit companies administer the 15 Medicare Jurisdictions for Part A/B and the 4 DME jurisdictions!

Cahaba Government Benefit Admin.
Cigna Government Services
First Coast Service Options, Inc.
Highmark Medicare Services
National Government Services, Inc.
National Heritage Insurance Corp.
Noridian Administrative Services
Palmetto GBA
TrailBlazer Health Enterprises
Wisc. Physicians Health Ins. Corp.

Medicare does not pay one claim.. These companies do under contract!
So the "administration figure" of 3% is misleading!

Some of these companies are losing money administering Medicare and make up for it through their commercial businesses!

MOst of you don't deal with Medicare as I do on a daily basis!
I am sure if those of you "pretending" to know about Medicare had as much contact,resources and knowledge as I have you then would comprehend the
magnitude of the MYTHS!

See I would respect many of your respective expertise in your field of work.. but some of you don't seem to understand I work daily with Medicare and Medicare providers and most of you don't!
So if one of you being a PHP programmer pointed out something you knew from your expertise.. I'd respect your comments..
So why are you novices with Medicare making comments much less doing ANY research? That's ignorance!

Check this web site out and learn!

https://www.cms.gov/MedicareContractingReform/05_PartAandPartBMACJurisdictions.asp#TopOfPage

II B page 9 medicare data.[/QUOTE
I saw it, and I see they cut that away from fraud as expenses, I didn't know they did that. thank you .[e/QUOTE]

BUT Medicare doesn't administer payment of claims!
These 9 for profit companies administer the 15 Medicare Jurisdictions for Part A/B and the 4 DME jurisdictions!

Cahaba Government Benefit Admin.
Cigna Government Services
First Coast Service Options, Inc.
Highmark Medicare Services
National Government Services, Inc.
National Heritage Insurance Corp.
Noridian Administrative Services
Palmetto GBA
TrailBlazer Health Enterprises
Wisc. Physicians Health Ins. Corp.

Medicare does not pay one claim.. These companies do under contract!
So the "administration figure" of 3% is misleading!

Some of these companies are losing money administering Medicare and make up for it through their commercial businesses!

MOst of you don't deal with Medicare as I do on a daily basis!
I am sure if those of you "pretending" to know about Medicare had as much contact,resources and knowledge as I have you then would comprehend the
magnitude of the MYTHS!

See I would respect many of your respective expertise in your field of work.. but some of you don't seem to understand I work daily with Medicare and Medicare providers and most of you don't!
So if one of you being a PHP programmer pointed out something you knew from your expertise.. I'd respect your comments..
So why are you novices with Medicare making comments much less doing ANY research? That's ignorance!

Check this web site out and learn!

https://www.cms.gov/MedicareContractingReform/05_PartAandPartBMACJurisdictions.asp#TopOfPage

You claim that Wendell Potter is a fraud...PROVE it.

Forum List

Back