Big Ed considers run for North Dakota Senate seat

Cal

Since 2010™
Jan 4, 2010
Right behind you!
Ed Schultz Considers Bid For North Dakota Senate Seat

MSNBC talk show host and liberal firebrand Ed Schultz is considering a run for Senate in his home state of North Dakota following the abrupt resignation of Senator Byron Dorgan (D-N.D.) on Tuesday evening.

The longtime talk show host, who was until recently based out of Fargo, North Dakota, told the Huffington Post that "there is a lot to think about" after he was approached by Democratic leaders in the state about a possible run. But the possibility is there, even if a decision is far off.

"The phone call from [North Dakota Democratic-NPL Party leader] Merle Boucher is certainly new territory for me," said Schultz.

The MSNBC host, who has lengthy ties to the state, said he was called last night by Dorgan who, in a rather suggestive question, asked Schultz how old he was. Hours later Boucher was on the phone asking Schultz to consider a run for the Senate seat.

:clap2:..Would love to see Ed kickin' some ass in the U.S. Senate!

Ed Schultz Considers Bid For North Dakota Senate Seat

MSNBC talk show host and liberal firebrand Ed Schultz is considering a run for Senate in his home state of North Dakota following the abrupt resignation of Senator Byron Dorgan (D-N.D.) on Tuesday evening.

The longtime talk show host, who was until recently based out of Fargo, North Dakota, told the Huffington Post that "there is a lot to think about" after he was approached by Democratic leaders in the state about a possible run. But the possibility is there, even if a decision is far off.

"The phone call from [North Dakota Democratic-NPL Party leader] Merle Boucher is certainly new territory for me," said Schultz.

The MSNBC host, who has lengthy ties to the state, said he was called last night by Dorgan who, in a rather suggestive question, asked Schultz how old he was. Hours later Boucher was on the phone asking Schultz to consider a run for the Senate seat.

:clap2:..Would love to see Ed kickin' some ass in the U.S. Senate!

I'd like to see him in the senate as well.

Forum List

Back