Big earnings week, almost a 1/3rd of the S&P 500 reports.

Usually only a few large companies are the cause of big 'movements', mostly those who operate overseas, and only retail here. Must be the tax cuts on top of already bogus accounting standards.

I think people are getting spooked by America winning so much. Just like Trump said they would.

I think people are getting spooked by America winning so much. Just like Trump said they would.

All that 25 cents an hour labor isn't the plan for sustaining a stable long term economy the Wall Street 'Globalists' and the Davos Set keep telling us it is. Labor racketeering eventually drives out good business practices and rewards sociopaths and scum.

All that 25 cents an hour labor isn't the plan for sustaining a stable long term economy the Wall Street 'Globalists' and the Davos Set keep telling us it is. Labor racketeering eventually drives out good business practices and rewards sociopaths and scum.

What are you talking about?

2710 support level was broken briefly and then S & P rallied into the close. Pretty dicey right now, the rest of this weeks earnings better be REALLY good or there will be a retest.

the flight to safety should continue. To take a simple example if you take the numbers on "real" Chinese debt and GDP used by talking heads on financial channels and some web sites debt/GDP is well up in the double digits and then subtract out show investment you are more than halfway to triple digits on GDP/debt. These guys and gals may be talking out of their hats but those numbers also feed back into China. So the discounting of China collapse is also a drag on the market

Why don't you take the politics to the politics section of this web site? People who want to discuss the stock market are not really interested in political conspiracy theories.

2710 broken again on the S&P. Hmmmmmmm. Watching Cramer this morning he is basically calling this a Bear Market. I sold RTN last week and I'm looking to see where the S&P ends up on Friday. Not buying anything right now.

Between Brexit and California burning there is some justified panic. The NY style corruption in South FL and the news out of China is not helping,

Forum List

Back