Big Drop in ratings for fake news proves the democrats and deep state are going down !!

My libtard friend and neighbor....is pissed as hell at CNN....that was all he watched but he has turned it off since last week....but he still won't watch FOX....

You think he’ll ever see the light [emoji362]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The sat math tests shows the logic difference in men and women that favors the men

And shows at the higher and higher levels there are more and more men and less women as the level rises

So a high logic test voters would have very few women voters

But the founders knew this abd added another ingredient that proves women with their emotions are played are even more illogical so the founders did not even test them with their property test

And now women have totally proved they cannot vote logically

They vote for the party that runs in the people that is women's worst nightmare the Muslims

So to save women from their selves and the nation their vote has to limited to only ones with logic and less emotions
You think an SAT test is an accurate measure of a persons intelligence?! And beyond that you think those results prove that males are smarter than women? That’s funny. Shows how programmed and basic your thinking is. You Fail

Dead wrong again

Foolish loser

The sat math test does show logic ability
And at the highest level is mostly men

Measuring memory intellect is totally different than logic intellect

Memory is simply copying ability and not understanding ability and predicting ability like logic is

Crooks are elected by the low logics that cannot understand good from bad
Sure buddy. Keep living in that black and white world... whatever you need to feel right and superior. Do what you need, I’ll be here laughing at you.

Slade have you ever thought that we don’t think we’re superior you just happen to be inferior?

Sure, I could absolutely be inferior. Think whatever you want, I couldn’t care less. But your buddy here is not talking about one offs. He is clearly saying that men are smarter than women and thus should control things in our country. You cool with that?

Yes
IMG_2108.jpg

My libtard friend and neighbor....is pissed as hell at CNN....that was all he watched but he has turned it off since last week....but he still won't watch FOX....

You think he’ll ever see the light [emoji362]

I used to...but he went over the edge when Trump won...we still have a few beers together and we get together for church activities and cookouts but we never bring up politics anymore....

People have awakened to see who are now guilty of high treason

The rats will now run

The democrats and deep state

Conspiracy Media CNN and MSNBC Still Down in Ratings Since Mueller Report
took less than a week since your thread starter post and guess what?

Maddow was Number 1 again last Friday, so there appears to be a ''comeback'' on its way?

Ratings
Scoreboard: Friday, April 19
By A.J. Katz on Apr. 22, 2019 - 6:07 PMComment

The Rachel Maddow Show was the No. 1 program on cable Friday night in total viewers.

You think an SAT test is an accurate measure of a persons intelligence?! And beyond that you think those results prove that males are smarter than women? That’s funny. Shows how programmed and basic your thinking is. You Fail

Dead wrong again

Foolish loser

Memory is simply copying ability and not understanding ability and predicting ability like logic is

Sure buddy. Keep living in that black and white world... whatever you need to feel right and superior. Do what you need, I’ll be here laughing at you.

Slade have you ever thought that we don’t think we’re superior you just happen to be inferior?

Sure, I could absolutely be inferior. Think whatever you want, I couldn’t care less. But your buddy here is not talking about one offs. He is clearly saying that men are smarter than women and thus should control things in our country. You cool with that?

Yes View attachment 257518

Excellent, we have found dumb and dumber on this board. Sad to see that misogyny like you two display is still kicking around.

Dead wrong again

Foolish loser

Excellent, we have found dumb and dumber on this board. Sad to see that misogyny like you two display is still kicking around.

Grow some nuts beta boy that was a joke. Men are better at some things and women are better at some things get over it that’s what he saying. You ever seen a women Chest Champion? No and that ok. You acting like a hoe.

Grow some nuts beta boy that was a joke. Men are better at some things and women are better at some things get over it that’s what he saying. You ever seen a women Chest Champion? No and that ok. You acting like a hoe.

No that’s not what he is saying. He is saying men are smarter than women because they do better on the math portion of the SAT. And women have better memory so men should be in charge and women should take orders from the men.

He used the same argument earlier when discussing the Military Times poll when he discounted all the women votes and simply looked at the men and officers as they are the ones with the real power and the only ones that really matter.

It’s a sad and pathetic way of thinking. you’re either on board with his stupidity or not. Which is it?

No that’s not what he is saying. He is saying men are smarter than women because they do better on the math portion of the SAT. And women have better memory so men should be in charge and women should take orders from the men.

He used the same argument earlier when discussing the Military Times poll when he discounted all the women votes and simply looked at the men and officers as they are the ones with the real power and the only ones that really matter.

It’s a sad and pathetic way of thinking. you’re either on board with his stupidity or not. Which is it?

Wrong dead wrong

Yes indeed I am saying men and women have different abilities that each one NEEDS from the other

Women have better memory men needs to go with that ability when remembering.... This is why women so many women works the office of a company. They remember what the higher logic CEO knows
But men have higher logic that gives the right understanding of how to use each ones ability

So you got some serious mental issues that make you cannot understand who has what ability

Forum List

Back