Big Day in news today....if you watched CNN you missed it.

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
But you know all about Trump tweets.
In case you care, Germany promised to increase both it's contribution to NATO and to increase it's own military defense. This is big. Big. Finally EU countries will start paying their fair share.
North Korea news.

But, you missed it. Keep up on those Trump Tweets. Important stuff :cuckoo:

In case you care, Germany promised to increase both it's contribution to NATO and to increase it's own military defense. This is big. Big. Finally EU countries will start paying their fair share.
North Korea news.

That's your idea of "big news"? Big news is that Donald's former NSA advisor was paid by the Russians.

And that the orange imbecile is threatening war against North Korea

Priorities. Figure them out.

We have a military?

Biggest, most bloated in the world. And now, the idiot right plans to take food out of people's mouths in order to make it even bigger.
You mean they add a secondary tank?
An entire Panzer division. Unfortunately Merkel will be clearing the communities for the refugees.
We re-purchased 100 old tanks in 2014. Our 28 Leopard 2A7 do not even have Remote Weapon Systems.

We have a military?

Biggest, most bloated in the world. And now, the idiot right plans to take food out of people's mouths in order to make it even bigger.
An entire Panzer division. Unfortunately Merkel will be clearing the communities for the refugees.
Here they come....
main-qimg-65c0fd7382ba169821aeb8dc971fe660

We have a military?

Army says no to more tanks, but Congress insists

Army overwhelmed by massive lots of waiting vehicles

And how about more airplanes that don't fly?
I figured out that while you are talking about the US Army, the rest of us talks about the German army.

Merkel said she would work up to 2% of GDP over the next 7 years.

A mere fig leaf over her old gray pusssy.

As they have been constantly reaffirming for the past several years...

You do realize that the same thing was said multiple times under Barack Obama, right?

I figured out that while you are talking about the US Army, the rest of us talks about the German army.

They have no clue.
Those with an IQ of 80 and above knew what you were talking about.
These idiots constantly forget that the world would be in shambles, or should I say iron shackles if it wasn't for the American military. But it comes with a very high price tag. And it is waaaay past time for Allied members to either help foot the bill or invest in their own military to offset the need for America o pay for everything.

By far, the biggest waste and abuses occur in our Military/Defense spending....about $200 billion a year.....

They DO NOT need more money, they need to spend the money they have better and more efficiently, and eliminate their waste, fraud, and abuse!!!!

By far, the biggest waste and abuses occur in our Military/Defense spending....about $200 billion a year.....

They DO NOT need more money, they need to spend the money they have better and more efficiently, and eliminate their waste, fraud, and abuse!!!!
Many planes are in mothballs and being used for parts because Obama didn't keep up the military. That always happens. Democrats spend our money elsewhere and Republicans build it back up. There is a lot of waste and abuse and last I heard Trump was on it.

They have no clue.
Those with an IQ of 80 and above knew what you were talking about.
These idiots constantly forget that the world would be in shambles, or should I say iron shackles if it wasn't for the American military. But it comes with a very high price tag. And it is waaaay past time for Allied members to either help foot the bill or invest in their own military to offset the need for America o pay for everything.
I am not willing to pay for the US foreign policies. What´s our role, what´s your role in Afghanistan? Big Nato presence but war lords and Taliban control the country, the world´s drug lab. Trump is right when he says countries have to pay up. But for what?

North Korea news.

That's your idea of "big news"? Big news is that Donald's former NSA advisor was paid by the Russians.

And that the orange imbecile is threatening war against North Korea

Priorities. Figure them out.

North Korea is the one firing missiles toward Japan, not Trump.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back