Big day coming up

man, I'm glad I don't live in a progressive state if they are all this shallow

How do you think that schlepping the responsibility for paying your bills off onto someone else, is going to be cheaper than just paying the bill yourself?

Who decides what an insurance company does and doesn't pay? What is the point of having insurance that not only doesn't offer free wellness checks, but doesn't work at keeping people healthy, PLUS drops them if they get to be too big of a financial burden?

How do you think that schlepping the responsibility for paying your bills off onto someone else, is going to be cheaper than just paying the bill yourself?

Who decides what an insurance company does and doesn't pay? What is the point of having insurance that not only doesn't offer free wellness checks, but doesn't work at keeping people healthy, PLUS drops them if they get to be too big of a financial burden?

It's not 'free', you fucking idiot.

then pay CASH for your health care, solves that problem, doesn't it.
who are you or the government to tell them what they should or shouldn't pay for?

Because insurance is supposed to protect against the unforeseeable, not be defacto pre-paid medical coverage for every contact with anyone and everyone who might tell you to take an aspirin.

Yes - you are too big.

Drop about 80 pounds, lard-ass, and you won't be such a burden on taxpayers and insurance companies.

How is anyone delusional enough to believe that birth control, check-ups, testing, etc. is in anyway 'free'? Those who truly believe this are retarded to the nth degree.

One way this 'free' shit is getting paid for is by that 2.3% tax on medical devices. 2.3% .... why that's not very much, is it? Think again.

More specifically, within Obama-care there is a provision that hits medical devise manufacturing with this itsy bitsy, teeny-weeny little tax of 2.3% — so we can insure the healthy and give out free birth control prescriptions, don’t you know? After Cook’s bean counters counted the beans, the company realized this itsy bitsy, teeny-weeny little 2.3% tax was going to cost them $20-30 million per year. Again, that’s per year — before the expansion.

Well, Cook’s management, keenly aware of their itsy bitsy, teeny-weeny need for profit, decided they needed to pull the plug on the five plants because there just isn’t enough cash left after the tax man’s shakedown. So that’s two or three years of planning expenses, five shiny new facilities, and 1,500 workers — American workers — flushed.

Does that mean Cook won’t expand? Of course not. But it does mean Cook will transition into expansion “Plan-O” — as in Overseas. Some mumblings about Ireland, Denmark and Australia were heard during Cook’s disappointing announcement.

But remember, as Democrats like to preach, taxes don’t drive the rich from cities and don’t drive businesses overseas.

Yeah, right.

ObamaCare Forces Company to Alter Expansion Plans - Independent Journal Review

Imagine if your car insurance carrier decided that your insurance would now cover oil changes, annual inspection, tire rotation, lubes, etc. What would happen to your premium? Why in the world does anyone think it's any different for health insurance?

IT ISN'T FREE. Morons.

You people still haven't learned that nothing is free have you?

Just because you don't have a co pay at the time of service does not mean you don't pay full price.

Idiots.

At least for those of us blessed enough to live in a progressive state. :thup:
So who will pay that cost now? :confused:

Same as has always paid - the policy holder.

I don't get all the Chicken Little crap crap from you rw's. The only thing I can figure is that none of you fools pay for your own health insurance. if you did, you would know that these things (yes, including birth control) have always been covered by one's health insurance.

You want to whine that the gumt is paying but that's not true. LOOK IT UP.

Quit whining and EDUCATE YOURSELVES.

And who pays the insurance premiums? (which are about to be increased, btw...)

Just the opposite is true. That's why we got a check from our health insurance and are due another. If you rw's would buy your own insurance, you would know that. You would also know that insurance companies are now required to spend 80 cents of every dollar on the patient.

Okay, now, THINK THOSE TWO FACTS THROUGH AND SEE WHAT YOU GET.

oddball
The part where you lay the costs off for mundane and relatively inexpensive crap onto your insurer.

My auto insurance doesn't pay for oil changes and new tires.

Red says you're posting as a modertor. That really stinks but then, you already know that, don't you.

Second, EXACTLY what part of HEALTH insurance is like oil changes and tires?

Brainless Oddball again
So do regular maintenance items for my car.

Face it...You're just a cheapskate, cheering that you get to schlepp the costs for regular health maintenance items off onto your insurer.

This is really very cute. And, sweet. And, not real smart.

Imagine, a middle class schlepp cheering in favor of Big Business instead of the poor little girl who needs brain surgery. Remember those emails? You'd be just as stupid about those too.

Full Auto
Living on another persons dime.
How so?

I pay for my health insurance. Unlike you rw's, I don't go to the ER and expect others to pay my bill.

And on and on and on and on and on the rw's go with their lies and total and complete and utter ignorance of the issue. That, combined with their mouthing off - jeez. PLEASE, EDUCATE YOURSELVES.

The insurance company. You know, the one with the bottom line and the fat happy stockholders.
And the insurance money gets its money from...us! Yay! Now rates will go up for everyone ! Just go to the doctor whenever you have a runny nose and it will be free! Surely premiums will stay the same.

Forum List

Back