Big D

Who thinks that Big D should be banned for outrageously bad behavior and taste?

• Yes

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I voted "no."

The reason is with a qualifier. He like everyone else is entitled to speech. Like everyone else, though, he needs to follow rules. If he can't, like any one else, he should be booted.

Since I don't think the rules have been enforced very harshly then they need to be as of now and a line must be drawn in the sand.

I have also voted no, he has the right to express his opinion, I simply ignore threads he starts and generally don't respond to his posts because it is not worth my time.

acludem

I guess y'all missed the one where he said I was sick from all the ni**er cum in my stomach. Yeah thats appropriate. But hey were all for free speech right?

BTW thats the deleted post you see in the N word thread.

The other thread was closed. This issue is being handled internally.

I've closed threads in the past that had that remark in the title and should have done so this time around as well.

The rules are enforced just fine. I don't want to get into a habit of banning people because of their beliefs. Most issues are handled behind the scenes and don't need to be discussed on the board.

I would rather allow the freedom of speech to continue and edit/delete/close threads when necessary.

That whole thread was unnecessary and some comments obviously worse than others. Let's refrain from a repeat in the future.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back