Big cuts coming after state deficit skyrockets, Gov. Brown says

dear idiot last time brown was in office he left surpluses.

You asswinks just lie about everything

California was a little different back then as compared to now.....if you lived here you would know that.....and dont tell me you live here.....your to fucking stupid about this States history to convince me of that.....

Haward Fucking Jarvis himself PRAISED Brown for his fiscal conservative actions

and yet you blame Jarvis for prop 13 because he came up with it,and of course Republicans.....but you dont blame Brown or Democrats at all....even though they voted on it and he signed the fucking thing into law....:cuckoo:

Last edited:
Didn't everyone that voted for Brown know this would be the issue? I couldn't believe it when they elected that turd.

Neither could I. Especially after he did the same thing last time he was governor. He said that the one thing holding back the state from prosperity were that too many people were working. He hasn't learned a thing since then.

Post the quote!

Didn't everyone that voted for Brown know this would be the issue? I couldn't believe it when they elected that turd.

Gov. Brown is a straight shooter, he's honest, highly intelligent and compassionate. In sum, he's everything you are not.

yea he is so compassionate he had no problem making cuts to the programs helping the Elderly,Infirmed and Handicapped......and before you make excuses for the guy.....he could have stood up for these people and said so and fought not to touch them....but of course he did not....and even afterwards i have not seen him say how sorry he did what he did....

and yet you blame Jarvis for prop 13 because he came up with it,and of course Republicans.....but you dont blame Brown or Democrats at all....even though they voted on it and he signed the fucking thing into law....:cuckoo:

Prop 13 fixed one thing. It prevented those on a fixed income from losing their homes. The negative consequences are in effect today. Example: We bought lour home in 1980 and my real estate taxes have not become burdensome; my son bought his home in 2011 and he pays three times the tax that we do. His home is 3/1 and about 1,300 Sq. Ft; our is 3/2 and about 1,650 Sq. Ft. We live a mile apart. Example No. 2: Big business never sells their property, so it is never reassessed at current values (just like my/our home). Jarvis and Gann were real estate brokers and understood that large apt. complexes would rarely be sold; hence the rich got richer scheme was passed using false pathos (it was all about helping the elderly stay in their homes).

Prop 13 fixed one thing. It prevented those on a fixed income from losing their homes. The negative consequences are in effect today. Example: We bought lour home in 1980 and my real estate taxes have not become burdensome; my son bought his home in 2011 and he pays three times the tax that we do. His home is 3/1 and about 1,300 Sq. Ft; our is 3/2 and about 1,650 Sq. Ft. We live a mile apart. Example No. 2: Big business never sells their property, so it is never reassessed at current values (just like my/our home). Jarvis and Gann were real estate brokers and understood that large apt. complexes would rarely be sold; hence the rich got richer scheme was passed using false pathos (it was all about helping the elderly stay in their homes).
i understand that......but for someone (TM) to put the blame of the effects of this solely on Republicans,because the guys who came up with this were Republicans and not shower ANY blame whatsoever on Democrats who also voted this in......is pretty dam dishonest.....and i know many homeowners who are Democrats who dont want to see this thing repealed....

i understand that......but for someone (TM) to put the blame of the effects of this solely on Republicans,because the guys who came up with this were Republicans and not shower ANY blame whatsoever on Democrats who also voted this in......is pretty dam dishonest.....and i know many homeowners who are Democrats who dont want to see this thing repealed....

I think most everyone (of course this was before the callous conservative movement) wanted to prevent seniors from losing homes because property taxes continued to rise. And this is how Jarvis & Gann promoted their initiative.

I didn't suggest it was all the doing of Republicans; it was (as is the case in most initiatives) put forth by special interests and was never properly vetted. Subsequently, revenue to local government, special districts and the State of CA went down and the State began to raid local government. More initiatives followed and now we have a big mess. Gov. Brown is the first Chief Executive to say, "No More" kicking the can down the road. Something a real Republican would most likely support. Sadly, real Republicans no longer exist; the GOP has fractured into RINO's afraid of Radicals.

California wanted Gov.Moonbeam...
Screw California...
Go ahead raise the taxes even more...
And get out of the way as even more people get the F out of there.

dear idiot last time brown was in office he left surpluses.

You asswinks just lie about everything

who gives a rats ass what he did last time, moron. He just said the deficit in CA will be higher than he thought, and is proposing austerity measures to combat it. Care to address the now, instead of the then?

dipshit.

Forum List

Back