Big Celebration In Jerusalem

Finally what belongs to Israel is once again Israels.

Israel celebrates 51st anniversary of the reunification of Jerusalem.

Only in the minds of the ignorant.
99741-bf3af2ff3cd537305caec7faeae6418c.jpg

Yep, thanks for confirming...

Only in the minds of the ignorant...

Next!

Why are you so upset? Do you somehow believe Jerusalem belongs to Palestinians?

Upset? You are mistaking me for someone else.

I believe that Jerusalem should be corpus separatum, as I have stated on more than one occasion.

So, to answer your question. No, I don't believe that Jerusalem belongs to the Palestinians, as much as it doesn't belong to Israel.

For one-state there must be a unification with Jordan.

Hell yes!

First bit of sense I have heard from a zionist in years, decades!

Let's turn ALL land currently owned or occupied by Israel over to Jordan!

Great idea... When does this start exactly?

Probably when we're told who belongs to Efraim, Gad and Menashe.

Next!

I believe that Jerusalem should be corpus separatum, as I have stated on more than one occasion.

So, to answer your question. No, I don't believe that Jerusalem belongs to the Palestinians, as much as it doesn't belong to Israel.

To whom does Jerusalem belong?

For one-state there must be a unification with Jordan.

Hell yes!

First bit of sense I have heard from a zionist in years, decades!

Let's turn ALL land currently owned or occupied by Israel over to Jordan!

Great idea... When does this start exactly?

I too want to free Palestine. So then how can we Americans & Israel & the rest of the world help the Palestinians by convincing Jordan to grant them a right of return?

Nice deflection.

Only in the minds of the ignorant.
99741-bf3af2ff3cd537305caec7faeae6418c.jpg

Next!

Everyone

Next!

Everyone
So does Paris, New York, London.

But not everyone can actually be sovereign of those places.

Israel has sovereignty over Jerusalem.

All can visit, just as they do Paris, New York and London.

I wonder who's gonna be the last idiot to believe that Palestine can be divided.

Not sure what rock your been hiding under ... but ‘Palestine’ has been divided for over 70 years.

Time to get over it.

Originally posted by fncceo
Not sure what rock your been hiding under ... but ‘Palestine’ has been divided for over 70 years.

Time to get over it.

Tell this to the president of the United States and the construction workers in the West Bank who are busy right now bringing Israel to the remnants of what clueless, delusional british and UN diplomats thought would become an arab state 80 years ago.

For 70 years, we have heard many countries, including our greatest friend, make excuses about it “not being the right time” to move their embassies to Jerusalem, and we’ve heard over and over why such a move couldn’t happen so long as the Israeli-Palestinian conflict continued.

In 1995, the U.S. Congress enacted a law requiring the United States to relocate its embassy to Jerusalem. But every president since then has taken care to use a loophole in the law to delay the move once every six months.

Then Donald Trump arrived—a new president, an outsider who wanted to think outside the box. Trump is an unusual politician who reminds us that politicians really can keep their promises.

When he said during his presidential campaign that if elected, he would move the embassy to Jerusalem, he meant it.

Six months ago, when the president declared his intention, the predictors of doom and gloom rose up. The Palestinians declared three days of rage over the decision, and some warned that the move would send the Middle East up in flames. Because every kindergartener knows that prior to Trump’s decision, the Middle East was a calm, peaceful place, and the Palestinians were spending the rest of the year meditating and doing yoga.

(full article online)

The day Jerusalem won

Next!

Everyone

Just like Jordan had Sovereignty over E. Jerusalem

Next!

He’s upset because the Israelis have access to their Holy Sites now

Everyone

Sovereignty it formally relinquished in 1988:

. . .Jordan occupied both East Jerusalem and the West Bank during the 1948-49 war and only gained these areas via war and the Green Line of the UN armistice. These areas had never formally been allocated to Jordan and so were strictly unallocated Palestine Mandate territory. Later, between 1949 and 1967 Jordan simply attempted illegal annexation of this newly gained territory, but then in 1988 Jordan formally renounced any claim to the West Bank and East Jerusalem. Eminent legal scholars, such as Prof. Eugene Rostow therefore maintain that Israeli settlers have as much right to live in the West Bank (and therefore Jerusalem) as non-Jews. He states:

Under international law, neither Jordan nor the Palestinian Arab people of the West Bank and the Gaza Strip have a substantial claim to the sovereign possession of the occupied territories. The West Bank should be considered ‘unallocated territory’. . .​
WHO OWNS JERUSALEM? WHO'S CITY IS IT?

As for historical authority:

Number of times Jerusalem is mentioned in the Old Testament: 667 times.

Number of times Jerusalem is mentioned in the Qu'ran: zero

How prophetic were Zechariah's words: I will make Jerusalem a very heavy stone for all the peoples; all who would heave it away will be cut in pieces (Zech 12.2,3)

Islam considers Mecca its spiritual home and its Holy City. The Jews should have Jerusalem.

Everyone

Sovereignty it formally relinquished in 1988:

. . .Jordan occupied both East Jerusalem and the West Bank during the 1948-49 war and only gained these areas via war and the Green Line of the UN armistice. These areas had never formally been allocated to Jordan and so were strictly unallocated Palestine Mandate territory. Later, between 1949 and 1967 Jordan simply attempted illegal annexation of this newly gained territory, but then in 1988 Jordan formally renounced any claim to the West Bank and East Jerusalem. Eminent legal scholars, such as Prof. Eugene Rostow therefore maintain that Israeli settlers have as much right to live in the West Bank (and therefore Jerusalem) as non-Jews. He states:

Under international law, neither Jordan nor the Palestinian Arab people of the West Bank and the Gaza Strip have a substantial claim to the sovereign possession of the occupied territories. The West Bank should be considered ‘unallocated territory’. . .​
WHO OWNS JERUSALEM? WHO'S CITY IS IT?

As for historical authority:

Number of times Jerusalem is mentioned in the Old Testament: 667 times.

Number of times Jerusalem is mentioned in the Qu'ran: zero

How prophetic were Zechariah's words: I will make Jerusalem a very heavy stone for all the peoples; all who would heave it away will be cut in pieces (Zech 12.2,3)

Islam considers Mecca its spiritual home and its Holy City. The Jews should have Jerusalem.

They do. :2up:

Forum List

Back