Big Cat

funny-pictures-your-cat-had-too-much-caffeine1.jpg

I have posted on other boards and this one looks interesting. A big hello to all the other posters.

Hey, Big Cat. I bet I know you...........Just a guess.

I'm a refugee from another forum so I'm new also. Got a little too hot there for me. I like things friendly and if you are who I think you are, so do you.

I have posted on other boards and this one looks interesting. A big hello to all the other posters.

I'm a refugee from another forum so I'm new also. Got a little too hot there for me. I like things friendly and if you are who I think you are, so do you.

Hmm ... out of the pan and into the fire isn't going to get you cooler.

Welcome both of you. I hope you do find it friendlier here ... well ... at least more organized. :razz:

Welcome -

IMO there are friendlier boards -- a contingent of conservatives here will call you names like "fucking moron" and give you neg rep points if you prove their arguments are wrong, or even argue against them.

But there are a lot of knowledgeable and good debaters here too.

You do know Catz. Hi Phebe, glad to see you here.

Thanks and a big kiss from Pelosi for all you who took the time to welcome a newby.

Forum List

Back