Big business will fail, the American people will succeed.

Smartt33

Apr 7, 2009
USA
The current asministration with the unamerican president, is giving to big business to dig them out of wholes whty dug. The reason they wend under in the first place is because the people were not buying their products. That was because the people had no money. That is because the government was taking it all to suppord big business.

Soon the people will wake up and take hostage the big business of America. They will say, we will, keep the old car, we will put our money somewhere else, we will buy overseas, andthen the big business will sink again.

However, that does not have to happen, big business will fail anyway because the people still don't have the money to be the kind of consumers they need. Yes, Obama gave them money to make the plant nicer, and such, but the people don't care.

It is his agenda though. Obama is systematically wrecking this country. It was his plan all along.

In November the people will speak loud and clear. "Obama...go home!" "Politicians... we don't need you." New blood will be voted in as much as possible and true Americans will represent the people as it was supposed to be all along. It may be republicans or democrats in office, but if the people have their way, those people will be "representatives of the people."

Let the p[eople rebuild America as they did before. It was not big business that made this nation great, it was the people and their hard work in small business and aggriculture.It was people who cared for the country, not the garbage we have in DC now.

Big banks and financial institutions, that money Obama gave you was spent unwisely. You should have spend it on making your companies consuler friendly. You did not. Consumers will show you a thing or two soon.

I pay cash for everything I buy, and I pick carefully where I buy. That is what I intend to keep doing. I believe most Americans are waking up to government trash, and the garbage man is coming out soon to pick up the trash.

The bigger the government...the smaller the people. Look out America!!!

Don't forget about the fucking unions which will be getting a bail out for their poorly managed pension funds to the tune of billions of taxpayer dollars right after the November elections usher in a lame duck session of congress.

Don't forget about the fucking unions which will be getting a bail out for their poorly managed pension funds to the tune of billions of taxpayer dollars right after the November elections usher in a lame duck session of congress.

Can't wait for the day unions fade away into the history books.

unions1.jpg

Forum List

Back