Big Brother? *SPOILER ALERT!*

Gina Marie actually said one of the most horrible things on the show. She taunted Candice, the adoptee, by saying, "At least my mom likes me, not like yours." And she's made some outrageously racial comments.

I'm still rooting for her to win. I know who won Parts 1 & 2 of the final HOH competition. Those two will go head-to-head live in Part 3 on finale night. Then the winner of Part 3 decides who will join them in the final 2. So even if I spilled the spoiler about parts 1 & 2, the finale is not set in stone.

The reality shows have had some sad cases. Thinking about that recent suicide of a former Bachelor competitor.

But the percentage of America paying attention to BB is actually fairly small, so most will fade to obscurity pretty quickly. Hopefully some of these castmembers get good counseling to help them make the transition back to the real world.

Gina Marie actually said one of the most horrible things on the show. She taunted Candice, the adoptee, by saying, "At least my mom likes me, not like yours." And she's made some outrageously racial comments.

I'm still rooting for her to win. I know who won Parts 1 & 2 of the final HOH competition. Those two will go head-to-head live in Part 3 on finale night. Then the winner of Part 3 decides who will join them in the final 2. So even if I spilled the spoiler about parts 1 & 2, the finale is not set in stone.

The reality shows have had some sad cases. Thinking about that recent suicide of a former Bachelor competitor.

But the percentage of America paying attention to BB is actually fairly small, so most will fade to obscurity pretty quickly. Hopefully some of these castmembers get good counseling to help them make the transition back to the real world.

Well Bachelor and Bachelorette are another case entirely. I can't honestly imagine having such a high opinion of myself or low opinion of myself, whichever way it goes, to go onto one of those shows. And its mostly bogus anyway because the one left standing at the end rarely--ever?--actually marries the bachelor or bachelorette nor do they even stay together for an extended period. Nevertheless the concept manages to attract a large audience.

If I was still young and single though, I wouldn't mind being the Bachelorette just to go on all those super cool dates and go to all those amazing exotic locations.

And I'm guessing they cancelled Bachelor Pad--the X-rated version of Big Brother--just because it did get so vile and disgusting. The suicide of course was tragic, but I doubt it had anything to do with the show. But I would think it takes a certain kind of masochistic personality to go on one of those shows in the first place--or maybe it's just for fun and games and maybe a chance to win a large sum of money?

Well, the best of the worst won. I don't like Andy either but he's not racist, he's not a foul mouthed jerk, he isn't bulemic.

So be it. Somebody's got to win.

The first and only Big Brother I paid any real attention to was the one with Jordan and Jeff, and I was very pleased to see them win. Since them I've had little to no interest in any of the subsequent seasons of that show. I watch it when there is nothing else of interest on and I have nothing recorded. Even then I tune in and out and I really don't care who wins.

i cant lie, I am not a fan of the show but I did look into it a bit because of this season. Great marketing on their part I guess.

The last show was funny to watch. I turned it on at the end when I got to see Gina Marie smiling and not knowing what was coming. That was great.

Good luck pretty little racist. Good luck.

Well, the best of the worst won. I don't like Andy either but he's not racist, he's not a foul mouthed jerk, he isn't bulemic.

Yes, I agree with you. At first, I didn't want him to win, but after all the stuff that went down, I guess he was probably the best choice after all.

I was rooting for Judd, but he ruined any possible chance when he flipped out and got all hysterical.

Not being a PC type, I wasn't as offended by Gina Marie as most of you were. I guess I saw her treating Candace like she treated everybody else, her comment wasn't THAT bad though decidedly un-PC, and I thought she was less offensively critical of her housemates as some were. But of all of them, Andy was probably the least personally combative and was rarely ever offensively critical of anybody.

And you kind of have to know Gina Marie is second guessing herself. If she had chosen Spencer for the final two instead of Andy, would she have won? But knowing Andy was probably the more popular with everybody, she stuck to her word. Gotta give her props.

Anybody surprised that Elyssa was the fan favorite? I thought there were stronger players. I didn't vote on line but if I had, I don't know if I would have voted for her on not.

Not being a PC type, I wasn't as offended by Gina Marie as most of you were. I guess I saw her treating Candace like she treated everybody else, her comment wasn't THAT bad though decidedly un-PC, and I thought she was less offensively critical of her housemates as some were. But of all of them, Andy was probably the least personally combative and was rarely ever offensively critical of anybody.

And you kind of have to know Gina Marie is second guessing herself. If she had chosen Spencer for the final two instead of Andy, would she have won? But knowing Andy was probably the more popular with everybody, she stuck to her word. Gotta give her props.

Anybody surprised that Elyssa was the fan favorite? I thought there were stronger players. I didn't vote on line but if I had, I don't know if I would have voted for her on not.

GM's comment to Candace as she was walking out the door was just flat out cruel, and nothing to do with being PC. Knowing that Candace is adopted, and saying, "At least my my mom likes me, not like yours," was despicable.:mad:

I was rooting for Judd, but he ruined any possible chance when he flipped out and got all hysterical.

Yeah, I liked Judd too, but he didn't make good choices. And his freaking out didn't help.

Yes, I agree with you. At first, I didn't want him to win, but after all the stuff that went down, I guess he was probably the best choice after all.

This season was such a disappointment. I just couldn't stand a lot of them but strangely enough, I liked Amanda better at the end and in the jury house. Here's an interesting link to an interview with her. She told about some conversations with the diary room and some things that we didn't see even on feeds.

Big Brother 15 Gossip - Big Brother Gossip

Toward the end I didn't like Candice as much, but the things that GM said to her were really offensive, regarding being adopted. That was cruel and uncalled for, but looking at GM's overall background and manner, I'm not surprised that she would say something like what she did.

Okay, it wasn't Gina Marie's option to choose anyone. Andy won the last HOH, and it was Andy that chose to take Gina Marie. If Andy had chosen Spenser, Andy would still have won because Spenser never did much other than avoid being evicted for as many times as he went to the "chair'. Gina Marie was just lucky that Andy chose her, I thought more would vote for her than Andy because of the way he back stabbed so many, but I didn't think Spenser could beat Andy at all.

I guessed all along that Elyssa would be the fan favorite, mainly because of Rachel's fan following that was responsible for choosing her as MVP so many times that BB finally had to change their method and opt to let America choose.

Lots of people were pretty upset that Elissa even got on this season. It was supposed to be all new HGs. She did have the backing of Brenchel's army and it gave her quite an advantage.

She started a lot of stuff in the house and was not really very entertaining or good at many comps. I'm glad it's over but I still love BB. Hoping next year is better.

Forum List

Back