Big brother lies again!

Neubarth

At the Ballpark July 30th
Nov 8, 2008
South Pacific
667,534 actually filed claims last week. Government lied AGAIN!

The advance number of actual initial claims under state programs totaled 667,534 in the week ending July 11

ETA Press Release: Unemployment Insurance Weekly Claims Report

You either have 667,534 actual claims filed, or you don't. You can not claim that many of them do not exist because traditionally people do not file that many claims for unemployment at this time of year. Total Insanity!

We are looking at Big Brother telling us what we are supposed to believe even if we know it is not real.

Go to the US government site I linked to. Big Brother has to list the actual number reported by the states. For the past few weeks the government posts the actual number of people who have filed and then says it is a far lower number for public consumption.

THOSE PEOPLE ACTUALLY FILLED OUT THE FORMS BECAUSE THEY LOST THEIR JOBS. THEY COUNT! GOVERNMENT LIES DO NOT COUNT.

The problem is lies or not nobody seems to care, the Government or the people so what is the answer. The perps have so split family values and communities that its now all out for ones self and stuff everyone else. Not all but certainly the majority.

The advance number of actual initial claims under state programs totaled 667,534 in the week ending July 11

You either have 667,534 actual claims filed, or you don't. You can not claim that many of them do not exist because traditionally people do not file that many claims for unemployment at this time of year. Total Insanity!

We are looking at Big Brother telling us what we are supposed to believe even if we know it is not real.

This may seem redundant but much of the disception in reporting from and on many agencies has been woven into the system from Reagan on. I believe Obama rejects this method of informing the public. It will take several years to undo all of the wrong thinking in government if we ever get around to all of it.

This may seem redundant but much of the disception in reporting from and on many agencies has been woven into the system from Reagan on. I believe Obama rejects this method of informing the public. It will take several years to undo all of the wrong thinking in government if we ever get around to all of it.

See my signature ;).

Let me get this straight...you're using one set of numbers from the UI claims report to claim that another set of numbers, in the same report are lies. That's insane.

You either have 667,534 actual claims filed, or you don't. You can not claim that many of them do not exist because traditionally people do not file that many claims for unemployment at this time of year.
That's not what they're doing at all. Please actually read about seasonal adjustment before talking about it.

And on that note, the seasonally adjusted number for non-farm payroll forJune was 131,692,000 while the "real" not seasonally adjusted number was 132,609,000. Surely you're not claiming that the administration is deliberately lying to make employment look worse than it really is? Seasonal adjustment is just that and is not manipulation for any deception. Look at the Unemployment rates. In May the N.S.A rate was 9.1 and the official S.A rate was 9.4 Why would the government lie to make the rate look worse? Especially since the June rates were the opposite with N.S.A being 9.7 and S.A. at 9.5

Not that I expect any actual arguments or rebuttals from you.

The govt has been lying to us forever.

They create the very problems they get us to vote them into office to solve and we all keep running on the hampster wheel blissfully ignorant of it.

JOY

Forum List

Back