Big Brother Is Watching

Annie

Diamond Member
Nov 22, 2003
Granted companies certainly have the right to block access to any sites they wish, one would think though that it would be a 'blanket' to keep workers on tasks they should be on?

http://www.jihadwatch.org/archives/017242.php

Jihad Watch banning update

To the City of Chicago, Bank of America, Fidelity Investments and Site Coach we can now add, according to emails I've received from Jihad Watch readers, GE IT, JPMorgan Chase, Defense Finance and Accounting Services, and...the Federal Government -- all are now banning access to Jihad Watch, apparently as of only a few days ago.

The email I received from a federal employee is illuminating:

I wanted to drop a line about the inability to access JihadWatch at work. I work for the Fed Gov. Three weeks ago, Memri was blocked. Two weeks ago HotAir, which I used to look at on my lunch break for your updates, was blocked. As of Friday,June 29th, JihadWatch was blocked. I can however, visit CAIR, read anything about Islam, and even get the Arab news. The censors I deal with are from the Dallas area. It is very easy to see that this censor is not operating according to the proper rules of access. They are operating by thier political beliefs (or hopes.) It is unfortunate that these people block the very information that we need in these times....​

I have never before received word of so many organizations banning this site all at once, and several people have told me that this may be the result of a ban by a single server on which they all depend (or something like that -- my technical knowledge could fit in a thimble). If anyone knows how to find out what single group may be responsible for this, or what I might be able to do about it, please let me know. The Internet, for all its faults, has been the end of the stranglehold the politically correct media have long had on the news. Neither liberal or conservative news outlets dare to face the truth about the global jihad in any thoroughgoing or realistic way, but you can get it here -- and I am not inclined to take lying down being vilified (as a hatemonger, which is apparently the pretext for the ban) and silenced, when I am telling the truth. But I am at a loss as to what to do. Any advice anyone may have is much appreciated.

Posted by Robert at July 4, 2007 6:56 AM

Forum List

Back