Big Brother 18

Frank is just playing the game, I don't really see how he is a sociopath. :dunno:
Big Brother is a kind of psych lab in which we are watching personalities assume form under circumstances wherein deceit, scheming and betrayal are the primary elements of survival and are the means to success. Frank appears not only to be naturally adapted to such circumstances but to enjoy functioning within them.

The most comprehensive definition of the sociopathic personality is one who is devoid of concern for the feelings of others.

Pay close attention to Frank's maneuvering, his reactions to various events and his transactions with others.

Frank is just playing the game, I don't really see how he is a sociopath. :dunno:
Big Brother is a kind of psych lab in which we are watching personalities assume form under circumstances wherein deceit, scheming and betrayal are the primary elements of survival and are the means to success. Frank appears not only to be naturally adapted to such circumstances but to enjoy functioning within them.

The most comprehensive definition of the sociopathic personality is one who is devoid of concern for the feelings of others.

Pay close attention to Frank's maneuvering, his reactions to various events and his transactions with others.

He could be acting. Alot of them do that.

Damn looked like BB might have gotten rid of whiney Tiffany and now Davonne is a possible target. Ugh I want Tiffany gone. I found Vanessa annoying and Tiffany is a Vanessa mini me so I find her equally annoying.

Kinda bummed. I was hoping that Bronte or Glen would get back in but that didn't happen. The good news is Tiffany is permanently out so we don't have to listen to her whine anymore.

Forum List

Back