Big Brother 16

I probably will watch the first few episodes of the next BB even though I think the one wrapping up tomorrow night is the worst one ever. Last season was pretty bad, too.

Disappointed (as is ED) about Survivor casting Rocker but doubt he could win anyways. I just hope Probst doesn't drool all over him like Julie did with Frankie this year, but he probably will.

I've been so busy that I just saw Utopia for the first time in over a week - I just don't get the point. There's no prize and people flow in and out.

It's pathetic when you start looking forward to a finale, but I'm there. It certainly does look like a Cody/Derdick F2, with the big D as the winner but I wonder why Vanessa didn't tell D she'd vote for Cody if she was voted out by him and I wonder why Cody doesn't lose Derdick and take Vanessa instead if he wins that last part.

I probably will watch the first few episodes of the next BB even though I think the one wrapping up tomorrow night is the worst one ever. Last season was pretty bad, too.

Disappointed (as is ED) about Survivor casting Rocker but doubt he could win anyways. I just hope Probst doesn't drool all over him like Julie did with Frankie this year, but he probably will.

I've been so busy that I just saw Utopia for the first time in over a week - I just don't get the point. There's no prize and people flow in and out.

It's pathetic when you start looking forward to a finale, but I'm there. It certainly does look like a Cody/Derdick F2, with the big D as the winner but I wonder why Vanessa didn't tell D she'd vote for Cody if she was voted out by him and I wonder why Cody doesn't lose Derdick and take Vanessa instead if he wins that last part.

Because Cody is to dumb to realize that Derrick has him beat, and Derrick won't even take him to the end....and Valencia is to naive and thinks she is the one that is going to choose who to take to the F2.....what a joke! Derrick has them both mesmerized.

Big Brother Finale Night Guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who will win AFP Frankie, Zach or Donny LOL

Who will Derrick take to F2 ?

Well, I'll be pleasantly amazed if Derrick takes Cody.....why has he been tugging Viscotti along all this time if it isn't to take her to F2 because he and everyone knows she can't possibly win? I hope Cody wins....although I don't like any of the three left.

Same I don't like any of them. I already know Derrick will win the whole thing.

I just wondered if the Grande's stole AFP from Zach or Donny

Probably, because Frankie wants to become a big movie star or something and his sister knows he doesn't have any talent and is just trying to make him feel good.

Won't be coming on here for another hour and a half. But yeah..Derk is taking Cody. Valium knows and is ok with it and will vote for Derk anyway. She is crushing on Derk big time. Poor Derk.

Meanwhile..Utopia is making me batshit crazy. I get so frustrated with them. Oy.

Not sure who is on Survivor except those awful twins from TAR and thats about all I know. I will find out tonight when BB is over.

Won't be coming on here for another hour and a half. But yeah..Derk is taking Cody. Valium knows and is ok with it and will vote for Derk anyway. She is crushing on Derk big time. Poor Derk.

Meanwhile..Utopia is making me batshit crazy. I get so frustrated with them. Oy.

Not sure who is on Survivor except those awful twins from TAR and thats about all I know. I will find out tonight when BB is over.

I won't be able to see Survivor until tomorrow. I had to go play Bunco tonight, and only had time to watch BB .....I'm glad that Cody won the final HOH and took Derrick to the F2. I guess Derrick did play the best game, and Cody was deserving of the $50k....much more so than Valencia. And my husband and I were hoping that Donny would win the $25k, and he did, so we are very happy with that.

Will watch Survivor tomorrow night, and I'm a fan of TAR.....too.

Derek played a good game. Boring, but good.
I was thrilled when Frankie didn't even hit the top 3 AVP out of 10 million votes.
Overall...I'm glad it is over.
Oh, and Cody is a dumb fuck.

Now its off to Survivor, folks!

I was rooting for Donny to win AFP...I do think though that he allowed Jocasta to influence his vote and/or turned bitter towards Derick. I also think that Jocasta is a poor Christian representative with her bitchy comment when casting her vote...even if she really believed it, she should have turned the other cheek at that point.

Jocasta grosses me out. And that kiss she planted on Nicole? ewww.
And yes..she is the typical christian hypocrite. Glad I don't have to look at her ugly face any more.

And I am disappointed in Donny. He did turn into a bitter juror. Sore loser, is what he is.

So glad Donny won. Watched part of the backyard interviews but Jeff's will be up at CBS later today. It's always fun to get them talking outside the house.

That last week is always boring. God, Andy, Gina Marie and that forgettable fat guy from last season were certainly boring.

big-brother-jeff-jordan-ring-01.jpg

Surprise! Big Brother's Jordan, Jeff Are Married, Expecting

Forum List

Back