BIG BRO Says Everything Is Fine. Move Along Now.

Neubarth

At the Ballpark July 30th
Nov 8, 2008
South Pacific
DOUBLE SPEAK IS DOUBLE SPEAK.

Recognize it as a pathetic government brainwashing attempt.

If you can see how bad things are getting around you, do NOT let the government lies persuade you that things are getting better. Company Earnings are dramatically falling to one third of former values. Retail Sales are falling and falling! Durable Goods orders have fallen and they can't get up. Houses are still falling in value. Banks are failing left and right. Commercial property is collapsing in value and their mortgages are in arrears or up for renewal. Foreclosures abound and are increasing on commercial property.

It is all going to hell on a sleigh ride, yet Big Bro Obama says things are improving.

"ECONOMIC LIES! You can not believe the actual numbers!" Big Bro tells you on television. "Trust Him!" he says because his numbers are seasonally adjusted for public consumption. Big Bro will lead you to the Promised Land.....

Do not start to love Big Brother!

With the post above I have nicknamed Obama as Big Bro.

I have started a national trend with this one. Watch and see.

We got the same thing from the last administration. And that is when it fell apart.

I do not play partisan politics.

All political systems are equally to blame for the present malaise. The fact remains that I had hope that Obama would stop all of the chicanery and give us honest government. Sadly, he is the worst of the lot with all of this manipulation of numbers to lead the sheeple astray.

From a moral standpoint, this is the worst administration in American history. I am a registered Democrat, so the statement above is not from a Republican who just wants to make Obama look bad. I have been a registered Democrat for over forty years, and am ashamed at how horribly corrupt the Democratic party is now. I have never thought well of the Republicans (The party of the rich), but this degree of moral corruption is really frightening.

We got the same thing from the last administration. And that is when it fell apart.

Take off the partisan glasses and look at things for what they are and who did what. You want to blame someone? Look in a mirror. Each and every person in the country shares some blame - as do the bankers, as do our politicians, both sides, elephants and asses. Welcome to the real world.

Oh, and look outside of the US - the rest of the world is in the crapper too. Guess what - they fucked up too.

Idiot.

2009-11-02-humor-cb1101j.jpg

If you can see how bad things are getting around you, do NOT let the government lies persuade you that things are getting better. Company Earnings are dramatically falling to one third of former values. Retail Sales are falling and falling! Durable Goods orders have fallen and they can't get up. Houses are still falling in value. Banks are failing left and right. Commercial property is collapsing in value and their mortgages are in arrears or up for renewal. Foreclosures abound and are increasing on commercial property.

It is all going to hell on a sleigh ride, yet Big Bro Obama says things are improving.

"ECONOMIC LIES! You can not believe the actual numbers!" Big Bro tells you on television. "Trust Him!" he says because his numbers are seasonally adjusted for public consumption. Big Bro will lead you to the Promised Land.....

that guy in the avatar looks like Bruno on steroids...nice lederhosen...is that a dope field behind him ??

Last edited:

negativity has really proven to fuel a market!:doubt:
It is kind of like the power of prayer.

Look in a mirror. Each and every person in the country shares some blame
I've never been in debt, I don't live beyond my means, and I've only had honest jobs. Furthermore, none of the schmucks I voted for are in office.

I am definitely affected by the collapse, but fail to see how I caused it? How exactly am I to blame for this situation?

negativity has really proven to fuel a market!:doubt:
It is kind of like the power of prayer.

I think you are right, BUT remember, it is reality that always TANKS a market.. Negativity is usually based upon reality, but when reality becomes overwhelming, the market always crashes. We are almost there.

The market has gone up 59% while the earnings have plummeted on Wall Street, Unemployment has soared, Retail Sales collapsed, Durable goods orders tanked, Real Estate value continued to plummet, and banks by the hundreds collapsed.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back