Big Breasts and Booties Are Now Racist

Foxx can "joke" but she can't.

'It may have been done in “jest”, but I love how people can can turn a black woman’s body and sexuality into a caricature. However, we should not have the autonomy to celebrate any successes of our own."

Tennis player Caroline Wozniacki accused of 'racist' impersonation of Serena Williams by stuffing bra and pants | Mail Online

Accused of racism BY WHO?

Who is your beef with?

Some fucking blogger. That's like writing an article because some moron here is offended.

There is no there here.

Yawn. He said it on Saturday Night Live, and fucktards like you think it's something serious of great importance.

Put on your big girl panties and stop crying.

Yea that's a typical libtard excuse. It was done in humor. Just like Maher calling Palin a ****. It was just humor.

Well if you think any of that's funny then you are either an idiot, a racist or both.

Come put some panties on me tough guy!

You fucking punk ass bitch!

Google Image Result for http://miltownkid.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/internettoughguy.jpg

Tissue?

Yawn. He said it on Saturday Night Live, and fucktards like you think it's something serious of great importance.

Yea that's a typical libtard excuse. It was done in humor. Just like Maher calling Palin a ****. It was just humor.

No, what's typical is your head up the ass attempt to cast this as a 'libturd' anything, since it has to do with a comedy show. Anything that frightens you (and it looks like that a lot of things) is magically, somehow, 'libturd'.

No, you're just another pathetic, slackjawed fuckwit without even the slightest inkling of what reality is.

No. I'll let your leather daddy down at your local rough-trade club do that, Tinkerbell.

Coming from a dipshit like you, you'll understand if I just laugh and point at you.

You know, like everyone else in your life does.

You can laugh all you want to. You're still a punk.

A racist black joking about killing whites. Nothing to be offended about. You moron!

Well if you think any of that's funny then you are either an idiot, a racist or both.

internettoughguy2.jpg

No, what's typical is your head up the ass attempt to cast this as a 'libturd' anything, since it has to do with a comedy show. Anything that frightens you (and it looks like that a lot of things) is magically, somehow, 'libturd'.

No, you're just another pathetic, slackjawed fuckwit without even the slightest inkling of what reality is.

No. I'll let your leather daddy down at your local rough-trade club do that, Tinkerbell.

Coming from a dipshit like you, you'll understand if I just laugh and point at you.

You know, like everyone else in your life does.

You can laugh all you want to. You're still a punk.

^^^^^
nopony.jpg

internettoughguy2.jpg

The petty things you idiots consider tough...

Y'all act like a bunch of women.

Clearly black women are the only women with big breasts and big booties. Wait... they aren't. Then clearly the assumption here is racist.

In the Jamie Foxx topic, we saw white people working a little too hard at being offended.

Here, we see black people working a little too hard at being offended.

I guess these whites and blacks have more in common with each other than they thought!

A racist black joking about killing whites. Nothing to be offended about. You moron!

Not wasting my time to be offended by a know nothing dumb ass actor.

I agree, but also recognize that there are many "dumb ass" people out there to whom the ideas of death and destruction to the "white man" will be contagious.

Forum List

Back