Big Black Dog for President.

I have decided to run for President in 2012. I am counting on your vote and support.

I need to know who your running-mate will be.

It's important, because I need to know who will be running the country when you are sleeping in and partying late.

I will make that announcement during the WTF convention in Las Vegas sometime later this fall. It will be someone who can hold their liquor, keep a secret, and be fun to party with. I am leaning towards a woman because the rest of my cabinet will be all female but I might change my mind on that. It isn't written in stone.

J.W. Frogen seems to hold his liquor well.

If you can get every person in America Insured..You have my vote.

Sorry. In my opinion, it is not the duty of the President of the United States to worry about who has, or does not have, insurance in the United States. My personal recommendation is that if you would like to have insurance, either work for a company that will provide it for you, or simply buy it yourself. The Constitution does not allow me to get involved in your personal affairs.

Next question?

I have decided to run for President in 2012. I am counting on your vote and support.

It's important, because I need to know who will be running the country when you are sleeping in and partying late.

I will make that announcement during the WTF convention in Las Vegas sometime later this fall. It will be someone who can hold their liquor, keep a secret, and be fun to party with. I am leaning towards a woman because the rest of my cabinet will be all female but I might change my mind on that. It isn't written in stone.

I think I should be your mate. I am an asskickin' Californian female with a brain. A dangerous combination that needs to be gainfully employed to stop her from shooting up a Mickey D's.

I think I should be your mate. I am an asskickin' Californian female with a brain. A dangerous combination that needs to be gainfully employed to stop her from shooting up a Mickey D's.

How are you gonna "shoot up" a Mickey D's when you can't own a gun????

My selection for V-President will include a female who can hold her liquor, keep a secret, be very discrete and act as a designated driver. My choice will also have to be endowed with a size 36-C bust size to properly fill out the official WTF polo shirt that will be worn on dress-down days at the White House. If you can truthfully answer yes to each of these requirements, I will be happy to add your name to the short list.

Urgent Political Message for Immediate Relese to the Public.

My fellow Americans. I come to you today with a heavy heart. Sadly, I must end my quest to become your President. It has been brought to my attention, by my most trusted campaign advisor, that a skeleton in the closet of my past has been threatening to make itself widely known if I continue my bid for the highest office of the land. It is a part of my past that I am not proud of, and an event that I had hoped would be long forgotten but the memory of that event still lives on and has been held over my head as a threat. Unless I immediately end my quest for this noble office, it will become known to the public that when I was in the 3rd grade, I peeked up Sally's dress during recess. It is not important to note that she had on pink panties with butterflies printed on it. It is not important to say that she slapped me silly and ran off to the swings. It is not important to say that after Sally told the teacher, I had to sit in the corner the rest of the morning before lunch as a punishment for my crime. This is information that I can't afford to become public knowledge, so at this time I think it's best that I withdraw from the race and end my bid to become President. I would like to thank everybody for their support - especially that gentleman who donated $1.73 to my campaign fund. As I ride away into the sunset, please know that you will always be in my heart. At least until tomorrow.

My fellow Americans. I come to you today with a heavy heart. Sadly, I must end my quest to become your President. It has been brought to my attention, by my most trusted campaign advisor, that a skeleton in the closet of my past has been threatening to make itself widely known if I continue my bid for the highest office of the land. It is a part of my past that I am not proud of, and an event that I had hoped would be long forgotten but the memory of that event still lives on and has been held over my head as a threat. Unless I immediately end my quest for this noble office, it will become known to the public that when I was in the 3rd grade, I peeked up Sally's dress during recess. It is not important to note that she had on pink panties with butterflies printed on it. It is not important to say that she slapped me silly and ran off to the swings. It is not important to say that after Sally told the teacher, I had to sit in the corner the rest of the morning before lunch as a punishment for my crime. This is information that I can't afford to become public knowledge, so at this time I think it's best that I withdraw from the race and end my bid to become President. I would like to thank everybody for their support - especially that gentleman who donated $1.73 to my campaign fund. As I ride away into the sunset, please know that you will always be in my heart. At least until tomorrow.

Gasp!
That was YOU!!!

When I reached the swings, I told my girlfriends all about it! I played it off as if I was so upset having a little boy looking up my dress but truth be told .... I enjoyed it! I felt bad, seeing you sitting in the corner. I wanted to come over and sit next to you, but I couldn't.
These many years later I still get excited when I think of that day and you know what Big Black Dog ... I still have the butterfly printed pink panties.

Now, in due time I will be sending you a private mail with my monetary demands, or I WILL go to the lame stream media with my story!

No problem. Just run as a Democrat.

I applaud your candor and, while I disagree with your decision to drop out of the race, I fully support your choice to do so at this time...

Perhaps in time Sally (masquerade) will forgive you and perhaps send you the panties you gazed at so many years ago...

I wish you luck, my friend...

I applaud your candor and, while I disagree with your decision to drop out of the race, I fully support your choice to do so at this time...

Perhaps in time Sally (masquerade) will forgive you and perhaps send you the panties you gazed at so many years ago...

LOL ~ I'm up for working out a solution and I'm more than willing to talk about forgiveness. LOL

LOL ~ I'm up for working out a solution and I'm more than willing to talk about forgiveness. LOL

There has been a long, black car with three shady looking individuals in it slowly driving by my house all evening... I'm beginning to wonder.

There has been a long, black car with three shady looking individuals in it slowly driving by my house all evening... I'm beginning to wonder.

I was hoping you'd notice. It's me!
I'm in disguise, accompanied by my bodyguard and driver. We've been driving back and forth, waiting for Mrs. BBD to leave so I could approach your door and ring your bell. ( A small package resting in my hands )

I think I will schedule one of those tv news conference things so the American public can either see me cry in public as I tell them how sorry I am for letting them all down or wonder if I'm telling the truth if I tell them it's all a hoax and the whole thing never happened. If I pretend to be sincere they might believe me... Of course, that all depends on how you define "sincere".

Forum List

Back