Big Bird, Typical Liberal

By how, making those problems worse?

Frankly, everything he's proposed would worsen all those problems...

And Romney's the one who brought Big Bird into the conversation.

Yes.. because you battle unemployment, debt, and radical islamic terrorists with higher taxes (of course only on some), higher spending, and appeasement and cutting the military

:rolleyes:

Oh yeah, and PBS is such an absolute necessity when the government is in debt to its proverbial eyeballs...

Idiot

You know, this statement is so retarded, I don't know where to start.

Let's start with the obvious. How is cutting thousands of government jobs (which is what Romney says he wants to do) going to help unemployment that much? Quite the contrary, it would probably make it worse.

And frankly, we've been trying to beat the Muslims into submission for 10 years, bankrupting ourselves trying to make them love Coca-Cola. Doesn't look like it's working to me...

If you want to get rid of the debt, make the rich pay their fair share, bring back the manufacturing, and stop wasting money on shit like the F-22, which cost more than the PBS subsidy for a single plane, and the Airforce has yet to deploy one to a combat zone.

If the job is productive and in demand, the private sector will see the value and the profit in it, and it will be picked up.. if it was not profitable and in demand, IT SHOULD NEVER BEEN DONE IN THE FIRST PLACE

Nobody is saying some ground invasion into the ME... but cutting the military and being a pussy does indeed make us worse

FUCKING FAIR SHARE SUBJECTIVE BULLSHIT AGAIN.... Idiot.... How about EVERYONE pay an EQUAL SHARE of EVERY DOLLAR?? No, you want the burden to be on everyone else, or at least those you like to vilify while remaining jealous...

That F-22 is for a little something called national defense... something the government is constitutionally charged to do... Where in the constitution is the federal government charged with children's entertainment??

Go kill yourself and lessen society's burden

I'm cutting out most of your hateful little rant, because frankly, it just shows how deranged the far right has gotten.

If the job is productive and in demand, the private sector will see the value and the profit in it, and it will be picked up.. if it was not profitable and in demand, IT SHOULD NEVER BEEN DONE IN THE FIRST PLACE

This is an interesting concept. You do realize that "value" and "profitable" aren't always the same thing, right?

For instance, what "profit" would there be in educating poor children? True, you have private schools, for people who can pay for them... but if no one was making money on the deal, why would they do it?

Not talking vouchers here... because that's still government.

I'm saying, what value would there be to education (or public sanitation, or roads, or many other things) if no one was making an immediate profit off of it?

That F-22 is for a little something called national defense... something the government is constitutionally charged to do... Where in the constitution is the federal government charged with children's entertainment??

Except- again- The F-22 has been active for 7 years now, and the Air Force has yet to deploy one to a combat area. And given we've been involved in 2 wars and dozens of smaller conflicts, you'd think that they would have, if it was a system vital to our "defense".

On the other hand, there is value in teaching kids how to read, to having them know what their letters and numbers are before teachers even get ahold of them.

Forum List

Back