Big Bird Gets A Reprieve

Mittens and GOPers are wrong

According to a national survey recently commissioned by PBS and undertaken by the bipartisan polling firms of Hart Research and American Viewpoint, 69% of voters oppose congressional elimination of government funding for public broadcasting.

Federal Funding : PBS

Oh, not to worry about Big Bird. He'll keep mooching off the taxpayer while pocketing his commercial earnings. I doubt House Republicans will have much time to make him an issue... what with the crushing debt burden and the immature buffoon in the White house along with his Democrat cohorts running this country like kids in a candy store. :rolleyes:

You guys can feel free to stick your thumbs back in your mouths, cuddle your woobies, and go back to criticizing the Cookie Monster for his obesity.

According to a national survey recently commissioned by PBS and undertaken by the bipartisan polling firms of Hart Research and American Viewpoint, 69% of voters oppose congressional elimination of government funding for public broadcasting.

Oh, not to worry about Big Bird. He'll keep mooching off the taxpayer while pocketing his commercial earnings. I doubt House Republicans will have much time to make him an issue... what with the crushing debt burden and the immature buffoon in the White house along with his Democrat cohorts running this country like kids in a candy store. :rolleyes:

You guys can feel free to stick your thumbs back in your mouths, cuddle your woobies, and go back to criticizing the Cookie Monster for his obesity.

Yea. How dare they spend money developing better education for the future of our country, and perhaps the world.

How DARE they.

Yea. How dare they spend money developing better education for the future of our country, and perhaps the world.

How DARE they.

Yeah. How dare they? :eek:

Not one fucking penny of ANYTHING the federal government does is paid for. All of the discretionary spending that you idiots cry about is borrowed or printed while non-discretionary spending eats up every dime of revenues. And even if Obama gets his magic panacea of taxing the so-called rich that he's whined about for four years but managed NOT to pass when he had a bullet-proof congress early in his term... even if uncouples those taxes and raises what he wants... he'll get an extra 28 billion annually. :rolleyes:
That of course isn't a drop in the bucket while he's got NOTHING in discretionary spending and already paying nearly a half trillion annually just servicing the debt. But OH MY GOD... let's make sure that Big Bird is getting some of that printed or borrowed dough, lest the nation implode due to little kids not learning their numbers and colors while the TV babysits them.

Oh... and today's economic message was brought to you by the letter 'O' and the number Sixteen trillion. I know we've all heard that one before, but it just never gets fucking old.

My fave Big Bird tweet of the other night...

dentc0.jpg

How DARE they.

Yeah. How dare they? :eek:

Not one fucking penny of ANYTHING the federal government does is paid for. All of the discretionary spending that you idiots cry about is borrowed or printed while non-discretionary spending eats up every dime of revenues. And even if Obama gets his magic panacea of taxing the so-called rich that he's whined about for four years but managed NOT to pass when he had a bullet-proof congress early in his term... even if uncouples those taxes and raises what he wants... he'll get an extra 28 billion annually. :rolleyes:
That of course isn't a drop in the bucket while he's got NOTHING in discretionary spending and already paying nearly a half trillion annually just servicing the debt. But OH MY GOD... let's make sure that Big Bird is getting some of that printed or borrowed dough, lest the nation implode due to little kids not learning their numbers and colors while the TV babysits them.

Oh... and today's economic message was brought to you by the letter 'O' and the number Sixteen trillion. I know we've all heard that one before, but it just never gets fucking old.

Yep, because less education always solves a countries problems.

Big Bird gets a reprieve? He's richer than Romney.

Funnellng government money to Sesame Street is just (nonprofit)Corporate Welfare.

Just because they claim to be a nonprofit doesn't mean they aren't generating Mucho Dinero.

Forum List

Back