Big Bear

If a guy got me a bear bigger than me, I'd dump his ass. Does that make me an ungrateful bitch??:D

combo-lp-bighunkabear-rubyvelour-b.jpg

I saw this the other day. I wouldn't want it, it's dumb.

Hope nobody here got suckered into that thing.

If a guy got me a bear bigger than me, I'd dump his ass. Does that make me an ungrateful bitch??:D

What type of woman would want such a thing in the first place??

The thing is gigantic - it's not like its a memento or something - it's almost like Santa Clause but a gigantic doll....

I'm sure a kid would love it but it's not exactly something you give to a woman. One would have to be twelveteen to give that to their sweetie pie... :lol:

I'm surprised it doesn't come with a box of chocolates strapped to its head like a fucking helmet..

Where do you put the thing after Valentines Day is over? the closet?? or do you just put it on the couch and pretend there's not a bear in the room so you don't insult your boyfriend?? :lol:

Anyone who buys that thing is asking for a breakup in July.......

I can only imagine an idiot walking into the house with that thing saying "I love you this much.":lol:

Of course the female would say "our" wallet loves you 99 dollars less dummy - get that shit out the house before you attract real horny bears dummy...

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

What type of woman would want such a thing in the first place??

The thing is gigantic - it's not like its a memento or something - it's almost like Santa Clause but a gigantic doll....

I'm sure a kid would love it but it's not exactly something you give to a woman. One would have to be twelveteen to give that to their sweetie pie... :lol:

I'm surprised it doesn't come with a box of chocolates strapped to its head like a fucking helmet..

Where do you put the thing after Valentines Day is over? the closet?? or do you just put it on the couch and pretend there's not a bear in the room so you don't insult your boyfriend?? :lol:

Anyone who buys that thing is asking for a breakup in July.......
It's furniture really. I have a friend who got a pink horse that size for her daughters. it's a chair.

Forum List

Back