Big Banks are Feeding like Parasites, off of the Governments money..

AmericasBrave58

Retired USN Nurse(Vietnam
Dec 31, 2009
Seattle,Washington
Big Banks Are Feeding Like Parasites on the Govt.'s Money | | AlterNet

:mad: That's a fact and small companies have to struggle, just to keep the business open, and to follow suit, the Big Wig Banks, are sucking this country dry, and foreclosers are flooding us out, on to the streets. The Housing Market is failing!! I thank the good lord, that i don't have a credit card, because the Big Wigs would suck my pockets dry. Bankruptcy is an awful thing to have happen.:(

Damned Conservative and your practical approach to reality!

Come on and be a Liberal like me. Tis only Babes and Women that should cry.

Or was that the "Face on the Bar Room Floor" ???

Big Banks Are Feeding Like Parasites on the Govt.'s Money | | AlterNet

:mad: That's a fact and small companies have to struggle, just to keep the business open, and to follow suit, the Big Wig Banks, are sucking this country dry, and foreclosers are flooding us out, on to the streets. The Housing Market is failing!! I thank the good lord, that i don't have a credit card, because the Big Wigs would suck my pockets dry. Bankruptcy is an awful thing to have happen.:(

Umm...It's the Federal Reserve's money, not the gubmint's.

The banks are merely trying to stay in bidness and ahead of the coming inflationary debacle.

To bad all that money was wasted on bailing them out plus they have a credit line of what 23 trillion of are money.
if we had let all the banks go under like they should have things would be better now, then they are I think.
Plus the bankster would get what they truly deserve jail time or nice cozy park bench to sleep on. Not billions in bonuses and sucking the life out of are country. Don't get it they need two trillion more for Unemployment and welfare that was on the news yet the 23 trillion in credit or free money the banks have is a big secret.
I want to see Justice Paulson, Geithner and all the other criminals that stole are money right in front of us, and are destroying are country

Last edited:

Forum List

Back