Big Bang Coming...

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
I predict the failure of the Health Care Reform Bill to actually be signed into law. I believe this Congressional blunder will fail because on a daily basis more and more people are beginnning to realize just how much this is going to raise taxes and ruin health care as we know it. Also the political payoffs and bribes to get the bill through the House and Senate are insulting to the average American. As the politicians arrive home I am sure they are getting an earful and will change their minds about the bill when they return to Washington. As the bill is merged together by both Houses of Congress I believe you are going to see a large number of Congress folks suddenly decide they made a big mistake and refuse to vote for final approval and will never send the bill to the President for signature. If the Demorats don't change their minds on this, their political careers are over.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

They only managed to pass the house version by 3, and several house members who voted for it are on record as saying they won't do the senate version that seems to be the version that will be voted on when they come back.

And these guys do read the polls, they do want to keep their cushy jobs and all the perks that go with it. The noise from the district is pretty universal now, so I have every confidence that it has pretty much died already. They won't bring it up unless they have the votes, and I don't see them having the votes.

New York City Emperor Bloomberg and NY Governor Patterson are already asking for relief from it.

Forum List

Back