Big Bain Backfire

Hey Dickless, the Holocaust Denier... is it wrong to take money for a campaign from Bain employees and then trash Bain? Ask Obama, because he did it.

Hey brownshit boy. You're a fucking liar. I never denied the Holocaust. Now go get your jollies and lick some public toilet seats.

Well, it's kinda like follow the leader, huh?? Obama is totally ignoring his most recent and relevant experience as POTUS. :D

Romney is just getting started, wait til after the convention. ;)

Ummm, why do we need to wait after the convention?

The man's been running for President for six years now, we should have a pretty good idea what he's about..

His campaign is just beginning, he hasn't even officially received the nomination yet. He's a smart man, the left is now trying to paint him as being too conservative, after the "vulture" ploy went awry. He's watching closely, he's laughing at the blow backs. Wonder what's next after the horrible story on his wife's love for horses. :eek:

After the convention, he will be all in. It's definitely going to be an interesting political season. :)

Personally, I feel the "vulture" label is accurate. As far as him being "too conservative" I don't think he's conservative AT ALL. He's a big intrusive government neocon. At least this election cycle.

But to all those who think Obamas got this wrapped up, don't you believe it. This election is going to be crazy close. Possibly even closer than 2000.

And it could go either way.

Forum List

Back