Big Bain Backfire

hey sniper, i bet u cant wait for mit to rip our gay president to shreds in the 3 debates.we can only hope that the moderator isnt stuart smalley.

If Mitt comes on strong like he finally did against Gingrich, he has a real chance to defeat Obama in the debates and therefore win the election. Its going to be a very interesting debate season. Hope theres more than one.

Here is the relevant quote, dillweed:

“It’s nauseating to the American public,” Booker said on NBC's "Meet the Press." “Enough is enough. Stop attacking private equity.

- Democrat Rock Star Mayor Cory Booker, shitting all over Obama's class warfare

Only if you take it completely out of context

LOL

The context was he was shitting all over Barack Hussein for his nauseating politics of divisiveness and personal destruction.

I STAND BY CORY!!

Cory doesn't stand by himself.

hey sniper, i bet u cant wait for mit to rip our gay president to shreds in the 3 debates.we can only hope that the moderator isnt stuart smalley.

All Romney needs to do is just take whatever Obama claims and then replay a prior quote Obama has made which completely contradicts it, melting him into a festering pool of ideological goo.

All Romney needs to do is just take whatever Obama claims and then replay a prior quote Obama has made which completely contradicts it, melting him into a festering pool of ideological goo.

REALLY? LOL

THATS whats going to save Mittney? Showing the other guy is a flip flopper?

LOL

The context was he was shitting all over Barack Hussein for his nauseating politics of divisiveness and personal destruction.

I STAND BY CORY!!

Cory doesn't stand by himself.

True. They ran his ass right back to the plantation where the Democrats demand the 'good' black people reside.

Keep spouting your lies. The full transcript of Corys statements shows that he had a broader statement to make...but youve chosen to ignore that...in typical Snipe fashin.

Booker said the attacks on the Reverend Wright were nauseating.

The Republicans are now excising that portion of his statement in order to make it say what he didn't, and mean what he didn't.
I don't see Republicans announcing an end to their negative campaigning.

But...Cory Booker!

Obama is in a sheer panic right now as his attack on capitalism has blown up in his face.

Big Bain Backfire | Mitt Romney for President

Capitalism? What Bain did wasn't capitalism. It was rape.

Fact: CTS was having problems. Bain bought a majority share.

Fact: Bain forced CTS to take on unsustainable debt, and used those preferred shares to recover their investment, plus a profit.

Fact: Bain sucked money out of the pension fund that was a long term agreement between the employer and employee. We the taxpayer picked up the bill to give those retirees chump change on the dollar.

Was Bain sued for their scheme to defraud the taxpayers?

There was a full thread on this and you missed it...obviously.

I live in K.C. for a while and know something about GST....it was headed for the crapper.

Many people were scratching their heads when Bain came in wondering what Bain was smoking (to even try and get involved).

GTS was doing O.K....but the steel industry took a hit.

Bain got it's money...but nothing like what it was hoping for.

I am sure Bain does not consider GST a success.

Why did they take a controlling share ? Because nobody else wanted the dump.

You bastards are to stupid for words.

Obama is in a sheer panic right now as his attack on capitalism has blown up in his face.

Fact: Bain forced CTS to take on unsustainable debt, and used those preferred shares to recover their investment, plus a profit.

Fact: Bain sucked money out of the pension fund that was a long term agreement between the employer and employee. We the taxpayer picked up the bill to give those retirees chump change on the dollar.

I live in K.C. for a while and know something about GST....it was headed for the crapper.

Many people were scratching their heads when Bain came in wondering what Bain was smoking (to even try and get involved).

You bastards are too stupid for words.

The Liberal Lie is all they have.

GTS was not doing OK.

Bain bout a majority interest in the company.

Bain sucked their investment out of it, by laying on unsustainable debt.

Bain raped their retirement funds to suck more money out of them.

We, the people, were forced to pay chump change to make sure that pension was not zero.

Romney's kind of capitalism fucked us and fucked CTS empoyees.

Cory Booker gets a lot of Wall Street money. As does Chuck Schumer. Massachusetts Republican Scott Brown gets the most. So it's no shock when one of these guys defends the Wall Street status quo.

GTS was not doing OK.

We, the people, were forced to pay chump change to make sure that pension was not zero.

Bain pumped over 100 million into the place. And it was doing well...for a while.

Bain took over in 1993 and was engaged for eight years. That isn't what they normally do.

Bain did not suck their investment out of it. They were hoping to turn it just like they did Steel Dynamics. Can you read moron.

And if Bain had raided the pension, they would have been taken to court. The pension program was grossly underfuneded (one more reason not to get involved). If they took money out of the pension....I have never seen any documentation to that effect.

The company went belly up when the market for it's products went soft.

You bastards just can't let go.

“the choice in this election is between an economy that produces a growing middle class and that gives people a chance to get ahead and their kids a chance to get ahead, and an economy that continues down the road we are on, where a fewer and fewer number of people do very well, and everybody else is running faster and faster just to keep pace.” -- David Axelrod, Obama Campaign advisor

Obama own people acknowledge we need real change

GTS was not doing OK.

Bain pumped over 100 million into the place. And it was doing well...for a while.

Bain took over in 1993 and was engaged for eight years. That isn't what they normally do.

Bain did not suck their investment out of it. They were hoping to turn it just like they did Steel Dynamics. Can you read moron.

And if Bain had raided the pension, they would have been taken to court. The pension program was grossly underfuneded (one more reason not to get involved). If they took money out of the pension....I have never seen any documentation to that effect.

The company went belly up when the market for it's products went soft.

You bastards just can't let go.

Please, Listening. Don't bring facts to interupt Richard Suck's mythology.

:lol:

Booker said the attacks on the Reverend Wright were nauseating.

The Republicans are now excising that portion of his statement in order to make it say what he didn't, and mean what he didn't.

Here is the relevant quote, dillweed:

“It’s nauseating to the American public,” Booker said on NBC's "Meet the Press." “Enough is enough. Stop attacking private equity.

- Democrat Rock Star Mayor Cory Booker, shitting all over Obama's class warfare

You're a lying asshole, not that we didn't already know that:

MAYOR BOOKER: But the last point I'll make is this kind of stuff is nauseating to me on both sides. It's nauseating to the American public. Enough is enough. Stop attacking private equity, stop attacking Jeremiah Wright.

May 20: Ryan, Durbin, Booker, Murphy, Cramer, Strassel - Meet the Press - Transcripts - msnbc.com

why the FUCK can't you people be honest for one FUCKING minute in your useless wretched waste of time and space FUCKING lives???

Forum List

Back